Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Super Hard Levels: Have You Seen One?

It looks like everyone have those super hard level except end game players. Such a pitty.

Quote Originally Posted by Camylie View Post
    It looks like everyone have those super hard level except end game players. Such a pitty.
    That probably is, Camylie, cos the end game players would tell them then, after playing one or two: "and you call THIS super-hard ...?! because?! "

I had my first super hard level today at the level 902 . Wasnt hard at all paradoxically and I completed it on the 3rd try. Weird
    Gardenscapes level 3010
    Homescapes level 320

I haven't seen one of these super hard levels yet, but maybe I had already passed the ones that have been upgraded retrospectively. Looking forward to winning two stars for one level, though, especially as "super hard" doesn't sound all that difficult.
    Playing on Fire, not on Facebook

Never had one purper hard level

Quote Originally Posted by Woodlandgirl View Post
    I haven't seen one of these super hard levels yet, but maybe I had already passed the ones that have been upgraded retrospectively. Looking forward to winning two stars for one level, though, especially as "super hard" doesn't sound all that difficult.

Yes, same to me . My girlfriend started playing just a few months after me and she hit some between the 200 - 400 level and when I was playing, the marking was different .

Im not really a fan of making these changes retrospectively and giving new conditions to latest players.
    Last edited by Jarousek; 11-15-2017 at 02:19 PM.
    Gardenscapes level 3010
    Homescapes level 320

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    That probably is, Camylie, cos the end game players would tell them then, after playing one or two: "and you call THIS super-hard ...?! because?! "
    Haha

DD You are so right!

Whole this game made me reacting in this way Now You opened my eyes Thanks

Finally! Im unable to post screen but level 1860 is a super hard otherwise its not event hard Cool end game players are able to play them too 👍

Quote Originally Posted by Camylie View Post
    Finally! Im unable to post screen but level 1860 is a super hard otherwise its not event hard Cool end game players are able to play them too

Was waiting for your cheer. Yay, me too.

double post. sorry.