Thread: Level 48

Level 48

Here is a video for level 48.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NziKVf5-GVw

The strategy I focused on when I did this level was to break the cookies first and build up a supply of power-ups on the board without using them as much as possible. I also tried to get more than one donut down at the bottom before exploding power-ups and making combos, so I could get multiple donuts gone at the same time, thus saving moves for myself. It took me multiple attempts for this to work, but it did eventually.
    Town: Cedar Spring
    Town Level: 115
    Wildscapes Level: 546 (Max Level)
    Wildscapes Areas Finished: Asian Jungle, African Savannah & Arctic Tundra
    Forum Member: December 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Bethany Clarke View Post

The strategy I focused on when I did this level was to break the cookies first and build up a supply of power-ups on the board without using them as much as possible. I also tried to get more than one donut down at the bottom before exploding power-ups and making combos, so I could get multiple donuts gone at the same time, thus saving moves for myself. It took me multiple attempts for this to work, but it did eventually.
    Bethany, I can't thank you enough. I was beginning to wonder that I may never move forward. Thanks again, Kim
    Town: RYAN'S HOPE / Level: 161
    Co-Op: SOS: SAILING ON SOLO / Tag: #SSYJYK / Friend's Code: HT9EQS (Full, but will keep you on Pending List)
    Platform: IOS / Playing April 2016 / Former Member of the Spending Suckers Club, Current Member in Bonkers Club
    Fishdom: 1,533 / Gardenscapes: 1,769

Quote Originally Posted by Bethany Clarke View Post

Thanks again Bethany -- I finally got off level 48 , Kim
    Town: RYAN'S HOPE / Level: 161
    Co-Op: SOS: SAILING ON SOLO / Tag: #SSYJYK / Friend's Code: HT9EQS (Full, but will keep you on Pending List)
    Platform: IOS / Playing April 2016 / Former Member of the Spending Suckers Club, Current Member in Bonkers Club
    Fishdom: 1,533 / Gardenscapes: 1,769

Thank you! Sure makes sense....don't know why I didn't see that... I'll give this a try. I did a search for this but came up empty handed. I must be doing something wrong in navigating the forum. Thanx again.