Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Not enough slab!

Arrora

Not enough slab!

How do I get more slab to build my community buildings?? Slab brought by trains is not enough!!

Hi there!

There are a few threads about the difficulty in obtaining some of the building materials needed. Firstly, how many community buildings are you developing at the moment? The general consensus, and one that I have personally found to be true, is that it is best to only build one community building at a time. If you are building more than this, you may need to sell some of the other building materials, as this does seem to trigger the delivery of the scarcer item. Secondly, have a look through some of the posts as they may give you more helpful tips. Hope you get your deliveries soon!

Arrora
    Hello
    Right now I'm developing 3 community buildings, I'll try ur advice by selling some of my construction materials and thank u I'll check up some other posts concerning this subject

starwarsgrrl
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyacinth View Post
    Hi there!

There are a few threads about the difficulty in obtaining some of the building materials needed. Firstly, how many community buildings are you developing at the moment? The general consensus, and one that I have personally found to be true, is that it is best to only build one community building at a time. If you are building more than this, you may need to sell some of the other building materials, as this does seem to trigger the delivery of the scarcer item. Secondly, have a look through some of the posts as they may give you more helpful tips. Hope you get your deliveries soon!
    This is great advice, but doesn't me help in the now when I have 10 community buildings sitting unfinished. I didn't realize they were going to sit there for days on end because I don't get any supplies I actually need. Seriously, I have bricks enough to build 10 more buildings. It would cost crazy amounts of real dollars to develop my unfinished CB's because I so rarely get slabs. I've run more than nine trains today so far and have gotten ONE slab.

I don't even look forward or get excited about new community buildings opening up when I level. It's not like I'm going to get to enjoy them in my town, and I can't even buy houses anymore because my population has been maxed out for a while.

Township, please open up co-op trading of these supplies or do something to make them a little easier to get.

I love this game and I'm willing to spend some real money, but not that much.

Bethany Clarke
    You might have already done this, but if you really have enough bricks to complete 10 CBs, I'd definitely sell off most of that. I'd probably keep enough bricks for the next building you want to complete and sell the rest. Having less bricks might help you get the other items you need.

Vera Blair
    I'm selling bricks and slabs, glass is my nemesis, it rarely comes.

Quote Originally Posted by starwarsgrrl View Post
    Seriously, I have bricks enough to build 10 more buildings.
    Hi Star

Having many CB built and waiting for materials is your first problem. Having too many bricks is the second one. Keeping everything do not pay off for the CB or the barn.

Bethany is right with her suggestion. You will have to sell a lot of bricks and probably glass to get out of that bottleneck. Choose ONE cb and check the quantity of materials needed to finish it. You need 18 and have 120? You have to sell 102 bricks.

In short, sell EVERY material you have above the needed quantity. Keep selling the brick and glass you receive until you finish that building. Do the same for the next building : collect just enough brick and glass for it. Sell the rest.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 211, Zoo 200 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

EEE Town
    Ditto! I have spent over 20 dollars of my iTunes money (meaning real money) in this game. I'm frustrated! I'm at level 41 and had to buy(real money) on slab. I've done all the tips to no avail. I had 4 c.b. buildings sitting for a whole month while I watched my co-op members on lower levels open up their buildings. I really would like to start laying out the way I would like my town but my ADD brain can't do it until I see the buildings open.

I realized I made a mistake by opening more then one but I feel I am being punished. My friends also get videos at the chopper pad and I do not. They don't spend any real money. I'm starting to think that Playrix knows I'm a sucker. GIANT SIGH...... I have a great co-op and really like this game but I'm at wits end. It's beyond frustrating. Sorry I can't help with your question but I needed to vent. Good luck....haha, something else you need for the House Of Horrors (luck).

Someone please tell me to hang in there. I'm not even opening up zoo ( and from what I'm reading I may never open it) but I sure would like to start enjoying the decorating and laying out of town.

P.S. This game would be excellent in schools to teach patience !
    Last edited by EEE Town; 07-06-2016 at 08:57 AM. Reason: Spelling error

Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    Hi Star

Having many CB built and waiting for materials is your first problem. Having too many bricks is the second one. Keeping everything do not pay off for the CB or the barn.

Bethany is right with her suggestion. You will have to sell a lot of bricks and probably glass to get out of that bottleneck. Choose ONE cb and check the quantity of materials needed to finish it. You need 18 and have 120? You have to sell 102 bricks.

In short, sell EVERY material you have above the needed quantity. Keep selling the brick and glass you receive until you finish that building. Do the same for the next building : collect just enough brick and glass for it. Sell the rest.
    So the devs make sure you get the material you don't need? That's very shady of them. It would have been more logical to just give us what we're missing for our current buildings. I've tried to follow a suggestion from another thread and it didn't help. I've built a Roller Coaster and Weather Station(a mistake obviously) and both require more slabs than the other materials. I sell off everything down to 1 below for the one with the lowest requirement but I keep getting glass and bricks. It seems more like you get the materials you have the least of, but it was like that before I sold them and that still brought me too few slabs.
    Last edited by coffesauce; 02-17-2020 at 08:31 PM.

M first thought was, I wish they were transferable, because I just got tons of slabs lol.

hst, I build 1 building at a time and always sell supplies that go over what I need for that building. Same with the barn upgrades, though that stays considerably more balanced so I rarely sell anything. I do believe that the game knows, as you sell off extras, what items you need, and adjusts. But, I think it will get confused if you have multiple buildings, so, as others have said, aim for 1 building and sell off supplies to complete that 1. It will adjust itself if you do this.