Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: [Possible Spoilers] Where Are You In The Story?

I've just reached level 1000....pretty excited!

Quote Originally Posted by Daissiekay View Post
    I've just reached level 1000....pretty excited!
    Yay, congratulations!

I'm now on the oriental garden, finishing day 1 soon. Can't believe, end game is so close.

Do end-gamers collect their new levels for events like the Halloween or are the chest levels enough to reach the goal of the events? I'm asking because there will be a Christmas event for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by kali1 View Post
    I'm now on the oriental garden, finishing day 1 soon. Can't believe, end game is so close.

Do end-gamers collect their new levels for events like the Halloween or are the chest levels enough to reach the goal of the events? I'm asking because there will be a Christmas event for sure.
    Well 25 new per week and chests are never enough. But playrix mostly get their events as long as is required for veteran players, except fireworks one.

Hi Camylie,

many thanks for your answer!

I don't know if I do get you right. The Halloween event takes about nine days, there is only one thursday included. That means you get only 25 new levels. I had to solve ca. 75 levels for this event. Are there ca. 50 chest levels per week?

I'm really thinking about to delay and collect some levels for events if I reach the last available levels. Hm?

Quote Originally Posted by kali1 View Post
    Hi Camylie,

many thanks for your answer!

I don't know if I do get you right. The Halloween event takes about nine days, there is only one thursday included. That means you get only 25 new levels. I had to solve ca. 75 levels for this event. Are there ca. 50 chest levels per week?

I'm really thinking about to delay and collect some levels for events if I reach the last available levels. Hm?
    Your welcome

Well. Theres only 25 per week and about 15/18 chests. Had delayed so cant remember it. But after completing chests they are locked for about 24 (?) hours as a penalty. After then You can play them again.

Imao for any event is better to hoard some levels, but You need to remember theres might be one which made You to spend more time.

This 25 never will be enough. Hope i helped and my explaining was cleard

Quote Originally Posted by Camylie View Post
    Your welcome

Well. Theres only 25 per week and about 15/18 chests. Had delayed so cant remember it. But after completing chests they are locked for about 24 (?) hours as a penalty. After then You can play them again.

Imao for any event is better to hoard some levels, but You need to remember theres might be one which made You to spend more time.

This 25 never will be enough. Hope i helped and my explaining was cleard

Thank you so much! Yes, it's absoletely clear now. That helps a lot.
    (Didn't know that chest levels will be renewed.)

Glad i could help If anytime You will got any questions feel free to ask

Back to the thread: Now Robbie meet Master Akira and battled him! He lost but was so nice to saw Robbie without his cap