Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: [Possible Spoilers] Where Are You In The Story?

Great screens 👍

Good for You I cant wait to get there now

The interesting thing to me is that Kali has opened the river at level 2025 and I am still working on the horse area and am at level 2055. I noticed this discrepancy before back when I was working on the area with the Admiral's statue and someone else was at the same game level but well ahead in the story. Clearly Playrix has added star requirements as the game has gone on, so newer players will take longer to reach new areas.

Hi Alatea,

I would say, it is the other way around: the newer the faster. They eased a bit the star requirements. And there must be many (ok, "many" because of there are 100 millions players) players who are ahead in comparison to me. Or within the next time they will pass. But for me the trip was funny - the only thing I would wish is that players who have played since the very beginning should be the first to see new areas.

I got the same Alatea.

But its all what Kali said above. Otherwise there are weekly dog training event. Game is still changing. I am about to say the newest players got diffrent req of stars and other things.

Great news i have to brag. With playrix teams wonderfull help my issues gone

Hey, Camylie,

so nice to hear from you!

Quote Originally Posted by Camylie View Post
    Great news i have to brag. With playrix teams wonderfull help my issues gone
    Thumbs up! Very glad - I often thought of you and was waiting for the new update, but your issues are "already" gone without the new update.

News from me: I reached the point that I'm bored by chest levels, they repeat so often.

Yes, Camylie, what you said above - I meant not only the stars requirements but super hard levels, dog training and maybe other things will come, where it is possible to earn stars. By the way: within the last 175 levels there has not been a single super hard level.

Regarding story: Robbie and Austin were fishing. Are you close to the end of the horse area, Camylie?

So nice You were care of me, dear Kali 😊

I got delay with levels so atm i am planting flowers around horse area.

I can understand You get bored. I rememer how it used to be when i was waiting for new levels.

Like we thought they were fishing its pretty cool 😊

And yes i havent seen super hard level for so long...

Once again..I'm on the chest levels. I can't do them anymore..they drive me crazy. But I am still in the horse area. Currently I'm updating the little pond area im tje horse area. I'm on level 2, 908. I play on an Android cell phone, Samsung 7Edge. I also downloaded a new game on my Samsung tablet that I got for Christmas. New players definately have an easier time progressing in the game.

@Camylie: At least you'll have enough new levels for the New Years Event in February (new update is out). But I hope your delay will not become bigger, but I know...real life is calling.

@Cuckoo: Yes, new players do progress easier. I think there is a little mistake in your score. Not that new forum members get shocked.

I had to start both Gardenscapes and Homescapes from the beginning just after Christmas as my old Kindle Fire 3rd generation crashed completely. I bought a new Fire 8th generation but found that I had totally lost progress from both games, but not from Fishdom, strangely. It was a shame as I was a long way in on Gardenscapes, not so much on Homescapes, but, yes, both games seem very much easier at the beginning now. I guess some of it is because I know much more what to expect and have better strategies now, especially on Homescapes. However, many of the early tasks require fewer stars to complete them than originally and this has made my progress much faster than I expected. It will be a long time before I get anywhere near the chests, though!
    Playing on Fire, not on Facebook

Oh no, Woodlandgirl! Please try to contact support. It might be that they are able to restore your games, give as much information as possible. If I understand right, you are not on Facebook. Would you be, it would be easy to restore - but nevertheless try to contact Playrix, there is a chance you could get back your games.

I can confirm that Homescapes too is easier now, one can see that more levels in less time will get passed.