Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: [Possible Spoilers] Where Are You In The Story?

@Noorsaba: You are very welcome!

@Xteragrl: There are you mistaken, I think. The treasure chest levels DO qualify for the Christmas event. Not every single level, but when you can open a chest.

@Camylie: I hope you are able to play again (read it in another thread and am waiting for the good news.)
    Last edited by kali1; 12-16-2017 at 06:20 AM.

kali, i have the chrstmas bells now in the treasure chest, but didn't when i made the post. maybe it was a glitch that got worked out.

Yesterday i made it to 1975...i was a bit confused at first because i thought there was a new feature in the game that added chest boards. I then realized that the chest was there because i had completed all the current boards in game lol. Luckily i finished xmas event before i ran out of boards. Now i shall wait for new boards or the 18 hours on my chest before i can play again 😒

On level 2026, the last 100 levels there has not been any super hard level.

But I enjoy the story! Can't wait to see the new large area next year, am curious how and where they added the new areas.

Dear Kali

Its so nice of You that You are care Nice to know we are in same time zone also And great You have got new levels

If comes bout the rest i must admit bug havent been fixed so i am able to play only when fireworks results are off. I have mailed to the team, has responsed but they still are try to tell me its caused by my device ( no, for sure!) So i am waiting for update which will fix all those stuff. I got not big delayed i am atm at 2009 level.
    I have to tell i got a lot of new duties in real live so have got less time for being round here or playing either.

But im still remember and care bout my forum friendships

If comes bout story I am around moment when my horse finnaly has been cleaned

Hi Camylie!

Nice to hear from you!

Oh, bad that you can't play while fireworks, that means you aren't able to participate in orangery. You should stay in contact with Playrix, I think. I hope too, that the new update will be the solution, cross my fingers!!

No, fortunately 2009 is not a big delay. Fast you will catch up. Hope you enjoy your new challenge in real life, but it sounds like that.

I wish you a wonderful 2018!

Thanks a lot Kali! I wish You happy new year too!

Nope, i can participate in orangery but fireworks RESULTS are made my game constantly crashing. There are plus im never lack of new levels

Yes im really enjoy making my dreams came true

I wish to know where at the story are You now?

Thank you very much!

How wonderful to hear, your dreams come true, yay!!

Should your game crashes at every point the intermediate results pop up, that's awful. Sometimes my device crashes due to a mistake of software. Hope this will fixed soon for you (new update will come soon, I'm sure). The end resuts are coming on Mondays for me, on Monday I don't have one single level to play, so I think you mean the intermediate results (they pop up for me only in last time, maybe after last update) - and under this circumstances playing in orangery is not funny at all.

Regarding story: I just opened the river area. When I calculate right - that are about aproximately 14 weeks (in case every game day needs 70 stars ; and sometimes we get stars from super hard levels or events) to play to see the big new area. That's a long time and now I can understand the complaints about the lack of new levels. But with only getting a few levels each week it is a very relaxed playing. Maybe after some months so much people are at the beginning of the big new area that we'll get more stars per week.

River area You said...

Good for You! Im very curious about it like i used to be about horse, are You able to put some screens?

Orangery for me its the one and only way to chase delay, hope it will be fix but i think i am just able to play maybe 3-4 days in week ( by game oportunities)

Robbie and Austin will be fishing there, dont they?

River1.jpg
    River2.jpg

Unfortunately it's impossible make one big screenshot, so here you have two.

I think I made the stairs and once removed garbage.

Yes I'm sure Robbie and Austin will be fishing there.