Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: [Possible Spoilers] Where Are You In The Story?

New levels have been here on Friday.

Orangery has changed back to the old used system.

Now in my garden different people are sitting and waiting with me for more stars. lol

means *thumbs up* (atm not possible to edit for me)

New levels arrived at thursday evening for me (CET).

Great orangery is back for normal for You

Thank you, dear Camylie.

We are in the same time zone. Next week I'll see if I get new levels always on Friday. It could be a service for the players who play at end levels for the first time. In order to guarantee that they are able to participate in the flower event and not played "all" levels on Thursday.

In the past there have been complaints about the unfairness to be not able to compete in the fireworks competition for end game players. Would you agree anymore?

I got "unlimited" amount of free chest levels (without waiting the normal 18 hours, without the need to free them for 700 coins). Did you too? Or got I a bug? But it has been only during the competition, after that all went back to normal.

@Camylie: It's Thursday and new levels have arrived.

Why do people seem to run out of levels at different times, I'm at 1950 and waiting for new levels, but some have level 1200 available?

Quote Originally Posted by noorsaba101 View Post
    Why do people seem to run out of levels at different times, I'm at 1950 and waiting for new levels, but some have level 1200 available?
    I assume you read older posts. At the beginning as Gardenscapes was a fairly new game, people ran out of levels at, I guess, approximately 400 levels. Then they ran out every single new week, that's why you can read different scores for running out of levels. At the moment there are 1950 levels available for playing on mobile games.

People who are playing via Facebook gameroom have a different, but similar to 1950, max amount of available levels.

Thank you very much for the reply and detailed explanation @kali1. I was worried and confused thinking , I'm the one left behind and others are ahead of me because of some reason.

i've got the christmas update on fb and i like it. my issue is this: i'm at end game, which for the low level players mean i am at level 1925. i won't get new levels until monday, tuesday or wednesday (yes, you read that correctly- i don't always get them consistantly). so the christmas event lasts 10 days but it could be 5 days before my next update, and the treasure chest levels don't qualify for the christmas event. i wish the devs would do one of two thngs... either 1) pause the christmas event for end game players until they get new levels or 2) the treasure chest levels should qualify toward the christmas event. my other issue is this...my husband also plays the game, he's roughly around 1300ish level wise and he gets hard levels and super hard levels. he played today and his levels went as follows- normal level, timed level, hard level, super hard level (worth 2 stars), timed level, super hard level, timed level, super hard level, hard level, timed level. tell me that is not outrageous! i played 25 levels & had 1 timed level and 1 hard level, no super hard levels. does that seem fair?? someone please explain this to me. i have never had a super hard level. his game should be the same as what i had already played. personally i think this is extremely unfair to not only him but all players if this is the case.