Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: [Possible Spoilers] Where Are You In The Story?

need to vent for moment...on monday i got 25 new levels (yeah!) on wednesday i got the fireworks festival, but i only had 2 levels left to go. then i had the treasure chest levels...which we know are a little difficult and you really can't rack up as many fireworks. so when the festival ended because i didn't 'place' high enough in the ranking i dropped down a tier. i don't think that's very fair. honestly i don't think i shouldn't have gotten the firework festival. and last week i got the orangery plant with only 10 levels to play. so my unlimited lives went toward the chest levels where i only had 5 levels left to play. needless to say i left 4 hours of unlimited play on the clock and nothing to play. very upsetting.

Horse is great but still dont get it Atm just rebuiled the stable

Quote Originally Posted by xteragrl View Post
    need to vent for moment...on monday i got 25 new levels (yeah!) on wednesday i got the fireworks festival, but i only had 2 levels left to go. then i had the treasure chest levels...which we know are a little difficult and you really can't rack up as many fireworks. so when the festival ended because i didn't 'place' high enough in the ranking i dropped down a tier. i don't think that's very fair. honestly i don't think i shouldn't have gotten the firework festival. and last week i got the orangery plant with only 10 levels to play. so my unlimited lives went toward the chest levels where i only had 5 levels left to play. needless to say i left 4 hours of unlimited play on the clock and nothing to play. very upsetting.
    Hey Xteragrl, I see you've made it to end game. If you're looking to stay competitive with the fireworks/power-up/rainbow blast festival and take advantage of the orangery flower event than you'll have to apply a little restraint on when you play the levels. If you know that you get 25 new levels on Monday but the festival and flower event don't begin until Wednesday, that means you have to hold off playing those available levels until that point. I like to approach it like so: I try and have 15 chest levels available for play when the new levels arrive. For me the new levels arrive Thursday morning and the festival and flower event start on Friday. When the new levels arrive the 48 hour countdown begins on the chest levels. Usually this means that I have Friday evening to complete my chest levels before my timer runs out and the chest levels disappear. I don't play any of the newly released levels until I complete those chest levels. This has given me a decent start at the festival and hasn't wasted any of my unlimited lives for the flower event. On Saturday I try to complete my 25 new levels (during which I will complete my flower event), if I'm lucky I will complete them all on Saturday, this gives me Sunday to try to complete an entire new set of chest levels before the festival is over. Over all, I usually have approximately 55 total levels whos totals can go towards the festival. It's never enough to win Emerald league but on a good week I can place in the top 10 and I can always avoid demotion.

thanks for the advice Obtuse! i will try that next time. i'm sure i'm not the only person it's happened to, but as you can guess it's quite frustrating.

I'm playing chest levels now. I've two questions. First - the dog event didn't show up today. How often do you get the dog event? I got it once every 14 days. The last weeks I got it every week. Today nothing.

Second question - the orangery. It has changed. In the past for solving two mini games I got 2 hours unlimited lives, same for solving six mini games. After twelve levels there have been 6 hours unlimited lives available.
    Now I get 1 hour after solving two mini games, two hours after six solved levels and 3 hours after twelve levels. Is this standard for chest levels players?

Quote Originally Posted by kali1 View Post
    I'm playing chest levels now. I've two questions. First - the dog event didn't show up today. How often do you get the dog event? I got it once every 14 days. The last weeks I got it every week. Today nothing.

Second question - the orangery. It has changed. In the past for solving two mini games I got 2 hours unlimited lives, same for solving six mini games. After twelve levels there have been 6 hours unlimited lives available.
    Now I get 1 hour after solving two mini games, two hours after six solved levels and 3 hours after twelve levels. Is this standard for chest levels players?
    I got clasically 2 hours and 6 hours for the final reward :/.

Thanks for the feedback, Jarousek!

Is there any other person with changed orangery event?

The dog training I got today. New weekday for the event.

Regarding the chests levels: I really like them. Well thought out. There was stuff to think about and I didn't get the feeling of "not winnable games". But maybe it was a little gift for the first time players of the chests levels that one could pass them good.

Thank you for the great advice, Obtuse!

I don't understand your sentence:

Quote Originally Posted by Obtuse View Post
    On Saturday I try to complete my 25 new levels (during which I will complete my flower event)...
    If you have 15 chest levels available and you only need 12 levels to complete the flower event, do you stop at number 11 and make the last 4 on Saturday? But then your timer would run out?

Edit: A short time I had the erroneous assumption of playing the orangery event with chest levels. Think, I was tired.
    Last edited by kali1; 12-02-2017 at 06:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kali1 View Post

I had normal both events but well its thursday and theres no new levels here. Imao prizes are not depended from chests or non chest.

Quote Originally Posted by Camylie View Post
    I had normal both events but well its thursday and theres no new levels here. Imao prizes are not depended from chests or non chest.
    Hi Camylie!

Me too, no new levels here.