Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: [Possible Spoilers] Where Are You In The Story?

Thanks for answering! Yes, I understand.

Oh, that's a misunderstanding - I've never gotten a super hard level. I thought there are only few super hard levels, as my friend also hasn't gotten a super hard level (he is in the maze area). That meant to me: super hard levels are only in water cascade, maybe also in pond area..... But now I read someone in 600+ levels got them??? Could be......we will also get them some day.

Hope so wish all the players would be treat in same way someday. Now sometimes chests players may feel less vaulable than newest ones.

Finally get to the horse area It took me around 1860 level but im glad anyway This area is way bigger than the others. Cant wait to get horse! 👍

Quote Originally Posted by Camylie View Post
    Finally get to the horse area It took me around 1860 level but im glad anyway This area is way bigger than the others. Cant wait to get horse!
    Yay!! I'm glad to hear that you reached horse area! Me too, and next week (I hope) I'm at the end of available levels. One advantage for me is the game is less time consuming. But I hear the pain of all end level players, because 25 levels are never enough. Oh, oh.

Yup its around 2-3 days of playing then stop and waiting till next thursday. Anyway i saw post where Nataly (?) said there will be available some horse racing? Cant wait even more

Hope all players will be able see this area soon

Guys, stop bragging about your horse and give us some screenshots

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    Guys, stop bragging about your horse and give us some screenshots
    Havent seen horse so far but unlocked the area Im unable to get screenshots on my android or i dont know how to do it

how's this??? horse garden.jpg

is this a better pic?? horsey.jpg

Here you can see a screenshot of the horse. Xteragrl has already posted one but I thought here you can see it a little bit better. It 's been a bit difficult to get a good screenshot.
    Horse.jpg