Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: [Possible Spoilers] Where Are You In The Story?

Quote Originally Posted by Leigh Goodison View Post
    I am at Level 1826. I'm blocked from proceeding after passing a few levels. So I'm stuck finding keys to open chests, and not advancing in the game. But that's okay. I love the game.
    how are you on level 1826? i'm on level 1776 and i have no new levels. i've been playing for keys since wednesday. no new levels came out on thursday.

Quote Originally Posted by kali1 View Post
    Wow, it looks nice! Many thanks Xteragrl!

Exciting.
    you're welcome. you can go to youtube and see days 1,2 & 3 complete. search gardenscapes horse stable

Quote Originally Posted by xteragrl View Post
    how are you on level 1826? i'm on level 1776 and i have no new levels. i've been playing for keys since wednesday. no new levels came out on thursday.
    Omg. Are we playing in same game? Devs better explain it...
    Xteragrl now are available 1826 levels. I am on it too. But we have not entered the horse area, still making orient one.

So shame for devs 😣

Now I'm absolutely irritated. It would be so nice if the group of the end game could be on the same point in the story, so we would have much fun to talk about it. From a technical point of view - would that be manageable?

Xteragrl, thanks for the hint re youtube - couldn't imagine that the horse area already is on, wow.

i'm playing on pc & sometimes laptop. could it be possible that mobile has more levels?? if so that's ridiculous and not very fair.

personally i think they use hack generators, ie for coins & stars. then they can move on w/o playing levels. look at the horse stable videos on youtube, those players aren't very far into the game but are very far along restoring their garden.

Quote Originally Posted by xteragrl View Post
    personally i think they use hack generators, ie for coins & stars. then they can move on w/o playing levels. look at the horse stable videos on youtube, those players aren't very far into the game but are very far along restoring their garden.
    They most definitely do!! One of the videos i saw - level 56 and >620 stars? Not to mention 7 million coins?!

Xtera yes it comes we - mobiles had more levels but otherwise we have not entered horse area...
    Wish devs would interesting whole this sittuation.

Just a funny thing: Austin is not only a mommy-boy but also a Robbie-boy. He is crying (cause of losing a go-game?) on Robbie's lap and Robbie's face shows deep sympathy. That's real man-to-man-friendship.

man-to-man-friendship.jpg
    Last edited by kali1; 11-06-2017 at 07:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kali1 View Post
    Just a funny thing: Austin is not only a mommy-boy but also a Robbie-boy. He is crying (cause of losing a go-game?) on Robbie's lap and Robbie's face shows deep sympathy. That'a real man-to-man-friendship

man-to-man-friendship.jpg
    :-))) now that's a bromance! You guys get the best glitches!