Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: [Possible Spoilers] Where Are You In The Story?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

[Possible Spoilers] Where Are You In The Story?

Where are you in the story? It's mainly a question for end-game players. Because there have been differences in progress regarding the same levels, I would be interested to know, if the differences have been balanced or if different players on the same levels are on different points in the story? I think the last area opened has to be the oriental one. At which point you are?

I am chest level player and yup latest area is oriental one. I had delayed this week so at the moment i am making third statue and ending another day. Perhaps theres one or two more days to go. Im not sure. Resume is Austin is learning all about their culture and he is trying yoga also.

Hi I am on the pond level. Level 860. I am wondering if different Gardens open up at different times for players. Because I searched online for a walk through on my level and it is showing a completely different puzzle. Hope that makes sense.

I am sooo furious! Investigated money to play the firework after waiting three days for new levels (could only play for stupid keys) and after a very short while a just a few levels I HAVE TO PLAY WITH THOSE DAMN KEYS AGAIN!!! Seriously??? I'm playing for the horse. I am so pissed off (sorry) but it's True. Unsympathetic!

I’m on level 1751. The same as you, rebuilding the barn for the horse. I want new levels so I stop wasting time & money on jewelry chest keys!

Quote Originally Posted by Daizy Doo View Post
    I am sooo furious! Investigated money to play the firework after waiting three days for new levels (could only play for stupid keys) and after a very short while a just a few levels I HAVE TO PLAY WITH THOSE DAMN KEYS AGAIN!!! Seriously??? I'm playing for the horse. I am so pissed off (sorry) but it's True. Unsympathetic!
    Its relased only 25 levels per week. Welcome at the end game.

Sorry for the delayed reply! Many thanks for your answers!

I'm so curious, when the first person will step into the "horse area". I think though end game players are on the same level they are at different positions in the story. I'm now in the "love story area". It seems (for me) to be the heart of the story until now.

Haha, Austin will learn yoga! Nice to know.

Stacee, you are one step behind me and Camylie one before. It's funny.

This yoga mostly is based on meditation. No complicated positions. I passed another day. In new one theres info bout some falling star so Jane gave Austin the telescope

That would be a nice opportunity to show the garden at night (with Austin and the telescope). :-)

Yup and he can meet Jane