Thread: Provide better building materials!!!

John Hunnicutt II

Provide better building materials!!!

In the last 30 train loads I have received 6 bricks! I am having to delete slabs and glass as they are just taking up way too much storage! I've gotten to the point where I'm questioning if I will be able to complete any buildings!! Getting boring now! Please even out the building materials!

Hi John. Getting all the building materials you need is a slow process. Do you only have one Community Building under construction?
    Level 157
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

John Hunnicutt II
    I have 5 buildings under construction, and I'm level 44.

Thanks for the info John.

Alrighty then - I see your problem clearly. The game is designed for you to construct only one CB at a time - the algorithms are programmed for that. But, you have 5 under construction and it has thrown everything way off. Chose the first CB in the order it was available and focus only on it. There is a thread that will tell you how many glass, bricks and slabs you need for each building. I will link it for you.

You will have to complete each building, in order, one at a time to work yourself out of this problem.

Here is the link: http://forum.playrix.com/showthread....nity-Buildings
    Level 157
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Shawn Davis

Required Building Materials

Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    Hi John. Getting all the building materials you need is a slow process. Do you only have one Community Building under construction?
    I build one at a time and have had 6 trains come in without one that I need & too many of another. I play all day , I mean all day & have had to wait more than a week so I figured this is playrix way of making more money from me.So if loads of building material s are supposed to be coming in evenly then am I supposed to report a problem?

Bethany Clarke
    It couldn't hurt to make a report just to check that everything is working as intended. Usually, when I sell off items, I get a fairly good spread of all items. Sometimes, of course, I get bad runs with the trains, but they don't usually last all that long, so it's possible there could be a bug of some kind. I'd try to rule that out.