Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Stop resetting our co op help numbers

Shawna

Stop resetting our co op help numbers

I am a co leader of a township co op. Twice now I have come into the chat forum to find my teammates, that work hard for their help stats) only to find there numbers set to zero. I would like to know exactly how the action of your reset is a benefit to the players. I have found it difficult at times to keep new co op members active when they work hard for help stats and you, Playrix, re set their help stats. Thank you and I hope you have either an explanation for this action or perhaps some resolution to a potential glitch.

Francl27
    YES so much yes...

And add a joining date. So we can know who's really been helping and who hasn't, or who hasn't but it's because they just joined...

Oh my word. It sounds like being members of your co-ops is a miserable place to be.

We have the full complement of 30 members - every one of us helping or trying to, since some are just too fast - and not a single member looks at the stats or even mentions them, because the stats ARE NOT IMPORTANT. The camaraderie, friendship, giggles and getting to know each other better is what keeps us all active and enjoying the game and helping each other when we can.

We would never dream of ranking or rating each other based on useless stats that are meaningless - they don't even capture all instances of helping.
    Level 155
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Susie Breden
    Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    Oh my word. It sounds like being members of your co-ops is a miserable place to be.

We have the full complement of 30 members - every one of us helping or trying to, since some are just too fast - and not a single member looks at the stats or even mentions them, because the stats ARE NOT IMPORTANT. The camaraderie, friendship, giggles and getting to know each other better is what keeps us all active and enjoying the game and helping each other when we can.

We would never dream of ranking or rating each other based on useless stats that are meaningless - they don't even capture all instances of helping.
    Nana,

I couldn't have said it better myself and couldn't agree more Thank you

Calita61
    I wish they wouldnt even track the number of 'helps' or at least reset them daily. Why make it a competition. If it was that way in our co-op, I would just go out on my own. I don't play this game to compete with my neighbor, I play to help them and have fun. If you want to compete, there are plenty of other competition games out there.

Cazzie
    Just out of curiosity how do you monitor your members I am intrigued, do you give them warnings or just remove them or maybe give them a trial period to see if they change and lastly have you kicked anyone out yet.

Calita61
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawna View Post
    I am a co leader of a township co op. Twice now I have come into the chat forum to find my teammates, that work hard for their help stats) only to find there numbers set to zero. I would like to know exactly how the action of your reset is a benefit to the players. I have found it difficult at times to keep new co op members active when they work hard for help stats and you, Playrix, re set their help stats. Thank you and I hope you have either an explanation for this action or perhaps some resolution to a potential glitch.
    By the way- your members shouldnt have been surprised that their numbers were reset. That dynamic was clearly listed in the In Game instructions (under help) and many times here on the forum.

Susie Breden
    Quote Originally Posted by Calita61 View Post
    I wish they wouldnt even track the number of 'helps' or at least reset them daily. Why make it a competition. If it was that way in our co-op, I would just go out on my own. I don't play this game to compete with my neighbor, I play to help them and have fun. If you want to compete, there are plenty of other competition games out there.
    I agree Calita, it's not a competition. I am the leader of my co-op and I couldn't care less what the members' help numbers are. We're there to help each other and have fun....period. No one will be kicked out for their help numbers or lack thereof

Janice Coleman
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawna View Post

Janice Coleman
    Sorry I didn't mean to copy your post Shawna. I like to monitor my "helps", it keeps me motivated, I was disappointed that it is reset.
    I did find that I can look at each member's statistics and it shows the total of time we have helped. I'm not interested in knowing this information because I want it to be a competition, just motivation for myself.