Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Building Material Shortage (After Building Multiple Community Buildings)

Margie Baldwin

Building Material Shortage (After Building Multiple Community Buildings)

I keep getting bricks, but very little glass & slabs. Have nearly a dozen incomplete community buildings. Sell little to no goods. What am I doing wrong?

Hi Margie, welcome to the Forum.

Nearly a dozen CB's under construction?? Yikes!!! That is EXACTLY what you are doing wrong and you are in a bit of pickle, which will take time and patience to work yourself out of.

Community Buildings should only be constructed one at a time. When you have many under construction it throws all the algorithms in the game off Focus on just one building - see what materials are needed for it and delete some of the excess bricks to stimulate glass and slabs this building only. Then you will have to do this for each building until they are completed.
    Level 157
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Betsy
    We've all done it. But it's a mistake to build more than one community building at a time. Apparently this throws off the game's algorithms, and you end up with a ton of one supply, and very little of the others. If you can, start with the building that needs the fewest supplies, and use Tcash to complete the building. The game gives you lots of Tcash as you play, so don't worry too much about hoarding it.

If that's not feasible, sell off all the bricks except what you need to complete that one small building. This should trigger the game to give you more of the other supplies. With so many buildings started, though, your game is going to be slow going for a while.

You can't delete or store community buildings.

Margie Baldwin
    How do you select one building over another? Do I delete those other CB? If so how?

CB's cannot be deleted or sold. Take them in the order you became eligible to build them. Build the first one, move on to the next one and so on.

Use this link as a reference, as it tells you exactly what materials you need for each CB: http://forum.playrix.com/showthread....nity-Buildings

It will take some time, but you can do it!
    Level 157
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Natalie C Kitchen
    I had this problem too, though I only had 8 CB's outstanding when I finally decided to log onto the forum for some tips, I followed the advice above and now I'm down to just one CB at a time. While I haven't quite caught up with all the buildings available to me, it definitely takes less time to get the current one built than when I had umpteen building sites scattered around town. Good luck!

Anniebel884
    This suggestion doesn't always work either, I have been waiting nearly a week for bricks. I have deleted numerous slabs & glass which hasn't helped. I have only 1 community building waiting to finish. Also I cannot expand as I cannot get saws, same issue!!!

Annie, the suggestion does work, you are just expecting too much, too soon.

Saws are the rarest tool for clearing land and take longer to get - but you will get them.

Edit: Some players upgrade their trains for time - so that they come quicker and more often. Your needed bricks mostly come from your trains.
    Last edited by Nana; 06-18-2016 at 02:33 PM.
    Level 157
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

conmicon
    yea it does work. there was a time my cb required 6 slabs while bricks and glasses already met the need amount. the next two trains cam and carried 6 slabs and 1 glass. You know, in the early levels when you don't have a mine or need tools for expansion, try to stay in that condition a little longer. You'll get to upgrade your barn and hoard a lot of cb buiding mats. I have a second town which i dont repair the mine nor expand to the point it requires spade. the trains arrive with cb mats and barn tools.

Anniebel884
    Well it is nice that it works for you, but it doesn't work for me at the moment. It makes for very frustrating game play !