View Poll Results: Would You Like To Be Able To Rename Your Fish?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

8 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need Ability To Rename Our Fish

jeckah

Need Ability To Rename Our Fish

Please give us the ability to rename our fish – or at least make the name area bigger or closer to the purchase confirmation button so we can remember to change it if we want when buying fish. It's not prominent enough on the purchase page to notice it in order to be able to pick our own names.

Quote Originally Posted by jeckah View Post
    Please give us the ability to rename our fish – or at least make the name area bigger or closer to the purchase confirmation button so we can remember to change it if we want when buying fish. It's not prominent enough on the purchase page to notice it in order to be able to pick our own names.
    You can name your fish when you buy them. See the help tab in settings.
    Edit. Sorry - just realised you meant that you wanted the tab to rename them more noticeable....... ν ½νΈ‹
    Last edited by Lyndie; 06-10-2016 at 06:24 PM.
    iPad - Lyndie's town level 137. Zoo level 41
    Mac - Lyndie's town 2 level 181. Zoo level 45

jeckah
    Hi! Yes - would be great to either make it more prominent on the purchase page to remind us that we can name our own fish before we purchase them – or give us the ability to rename them after we purchase them. LOL – three times so far I have forgotten to name them and I say "Darn it! Now I have a stupid fish name that I can't change!" LOL

Tassie
    You're lucky it's only 3 times - I haven't remembered to do this once ! So yes, I'd really like a rename option.

LilacViking
    Here, here. I agree completely. I really don't like any of the names (of the fish I forgot to change) but I can't bring myself to "get rid of" the little buggers for that reason alone. They are so cute and say such nice things. No, I just can't sell one. 🍣

Yes...Or the dreaded misspelling. I'm thinking of selling an expensive fish and buying him again just to get the spelling correct. Maybe allow it to be changed but limit the amount of times so it doesn't get out of hand in some way.
    Last edited by puzzledvc; 07-14-2016 at 05:29 PM.

This would also be a really nice feature. Sometimes, it's easy to buy a fish and forget to name it right then and there, and then there's no going back if you do.
    Town: Cedar Spring
    Town Level: 115
    Wildscapes Level: 546 (Max Level)
    Wildscapes Areas Finished: Asian Jungle, African Savannah & Arctic Tundra
    Forum Member: December 2015

Rename Fish

It would be great if you had the option to rename your fish. I like to name them according to theme, but if you change your mind or accidentally click ok too soon, you're stuck.

P.S. Love all your recent updates: arranging the decorations in the store by aquarium theme, earning a gem through feeding the fish, seeing if fish are hungry on the aquarium screen, the holiday decorations and earning holiday bonuses.
    P.P.S. I miss the storage box. It was way easier to see exactly what you already have.

Rename fish and move fish between aquariums

I agree. Please allow us to rename and to move fish between acquariums.

QUOTE=greyskies1216;149109]It would be great if you had the option to rename your fish. I like to name them according to theme, but if you change your mind or accidentally click ok too soon, you're stuck.

P.S. Love all your recent updates: arranging the decorations in the store by aquarium theme, earning a gem through feeding the fish, seeing if fish are hungry on the aquarium screen, the holiday decorations and earning holiday bonuses.
    P.P.S. I miss the storage box. It was way easier to see exactly what you already have.[/QUOTE]

Fishy Names

I wish I could rename my fish once purchased. I accidentally purchased a fish with a default name, and it doesn't seem to be a way to rename the fish once purchased. I also would like to be able to move fishes from tank to tank like decorations.