Thread: 08.06 New Member of Fishdom Community Team

08.06 New Member of Fishdom Community Team

Hello to all Fishdom players! How's it going?

My name is Eugene and I'm very excited to join you! Probably, we've met before in Playrix Customer Support and now it's time we met in person. Well, kind of... I believe we'll make good friends so here's a couple of things about myself!

I live in Russia, the city of Arkhangelsk, right next to the Arctic Ocean. Some people say that we don't talk or smile here often because of the cold, but that is 100% not true and I'll try to prove it here I love games from Playrix so much that I can't imagine how I lived without them before! I'm also into good old literature (19th century was the coolest) and a lot of other stuff.

So I'm looking forward to meeting all of you guys! Oh, and if you'd like to add me as a friend in Fishdom, here's my Facebook page!
    Last edited by Eugene Bobylev; 06-08-2016 at 01:20 PM.

Welcome aboard Eugene :-)
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 204, Zoo 194 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix