Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Generic Whining Post

Quote Originally Posted by Anemone View Post
    Thank you. Would the prize hopefully involve her disappearing somehow?
    Well Nevada can perform miracles, so you never know!

You called?
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

”I can hear you; but I won't.
    Some look for trouble while others don't.
    There's a thousand reasons I should go about my day,
    And ignore your whispers which I wish would go away, oh”

My mother-in-law is now livng with us.
    Well....that puts a new perspective on things 😶

My mother-in-law is now livng with us.
    This just sent a shiver down my spine (a touch dramatic, I know, but it’s true - this is the stuff of my nightmares!).

I was about to put my two cents in re: whining about the weather but I have nothing to say after reading this! I really, really hope that the whole situation turns out to be not as bad as you expect, Anemone.

My whine for the year

My MIL has moved into a senior citizens apartment. Sounds great right? Well that means hubby and I have the "pleasure" of going through her 4000 sq ft. 5 bedroom, 4 1/2 bath house to get it ready to put on the market. Yes, it was way too much for her at 91 years old, and she never started going though things... I could go in there and make piles- you know, trash, garage sale, bring to our home, donate.. I could probably do a room a day. Not my hubby... oh no, he has to examine each and every item carefully and "Mr Remembers Every Little Detail about Everything" goes on a trip down memory lane and wants to bring EVERYTHING home to our house that is half the size. I hope my friends are working on alibis for when I strangle him.

Thruve
    I just no. It's playrixes fault. Need compensation...
    Last edited by Nevada; 07-22-2018 at 06:08 AM. Reason: Not necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by Sun and Sand View Post
    My MIL has moved into a senior citizens apartment. Sounds great right? Well that means hubby and I have the "pleasure" of going through her 4000 sq ft. 5 bedroom, 4 1/2 bath house to get it ready to put on the market. Yes, it was way too much for her at 91 years old, and she never started going though things... I could go in there and make piles- you know, trash, garage sale, bring to our home, donate.. I could probably do a room a day. Not my hubby... oh no, he has to examine each and every item carefully and "Mr Remembers Every Little Detail about Everything" goes on a trip down memory lane and wants to bring EVERYTHING home to our house that is half the size. I hope my friends are working on alibis for when I strangle him.
    I feel your pain. My loft, shed and every available cupboard is still piled high with my Dad's lifetime accumulation of old tat and he died 3 years ago, lol! Now it's my husband's tat. My poor kids... rofl

It’s not fair. Give me more.

Quote Originally Posted by Catsalive View Post
    It’s not fair. Give me more.
    Catsalive wins generic whining

10 days before I'm due to fly Nevette to the States for three weeks of Mr N time, ex decides to inform me that he doesn't have childcare for The Dude and it's my job to sort it out.

I've spent the last three days beyond f...reakin p...eed off that he still just can't let it go. So I didn't crumble and fall when we broke up; I got on and made a life for me and my boy. Get over it. Stop. Manipulative jealousy is not a good look.

[gif=HULKSMASHRAGE[/gif]
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

”I can hear you; but I won't.
    Some look for trouble while others don't.
    There's a thousand reasons I should go about my day,
    And ignore your whispers which I wish would go away, oh”