Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Thread: Generic Whining Post

Catgeens, at the risk of sounding patronising, you're right at the stage where you might need to have the 'patience is a virtue' epiphany that we completists tend to find slightly unnatural. The sooner you decide where it suits you best to ease the pressure, the sooner you'll relax fully and just enjoy the journey. Never having quite enough fields, or for that matter barn space, to make it easy/boring to do everything 'perfectly' could be said to be the defining characteristic of Township, lol. If you want advice on what to prioritise, there are tonnes of threads here already, and don't be shy to ask questions of the community here if you can't find quite what you're looking for

Thank-you Bess. I kinda of knew the answer just frustrated. I hate waiting not one of my strong suits. I am one of those perfectionists. I'm learning not to be. Love the game though.

Quote Originally Posted by Catgeens View Post
    Thank-you Bess. I kinda of knew the answer just frustrated. I hate waiting not one of my strong suits. I am one of those perfectionists. I'm learning not to be. Love the game though.
    You're welcome Just popped to look at your town, btw. It's looking fab, you've obviously spent some time on design as well as manically planting, filling orders and requests, lol. That's what I do when it all gets a bit heavy - I send planes away empty while I fiddle with my layout, decide I liked it better before, and mostly put it all back, hahaha! It's therapeutic.
    (Your coop code in your forum signature has a typo, btw - it's 4E2, not 432)

Thanks again Bess. No one would visit me that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Catgeens View Post
    Just a small whine or may be a question. I never seem to have enough fields to fill my trains, airplanes and help people. I'm on level 38 almost...39. My population is 3570. The Cb's and houses come so slow now and I only get one field or maybe two if I'm lucky. Does it get easier?
    I wish you could buy fields...I know it's part of the game but it really makes me frustrated.
    Love playing the game though.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Sorry, it's just I've been asking myself that since I started playing.... but take heart, it doesn't get easier, yet I'm still playing, and so is my whole co op, who also asks and complains daily.

Don't have any chocolate and daughter is driving me nuts! She's moving into her student house tomorrow - it's in central London so the plan is for she and I to go up on the train during the day, deal with letting agent and get keys. In the evening daddy will arrive with car full of stuff which we will unpack and then drive home, leaving her behind and getting home late.... it's 4:15pm here and she hasn't even started packing yet

I went to boarding school then uni so I'm a really good packer and know that it always takes longer than you think so I start early!

Might have to go and buy chocolate

And now that's posted twice - whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Quote Originally Posted by Ivvie View Post
    And now that's posted twice - whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
    The lack of chocolate is such a severe issue, that it was worthy of being repeated!
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    The lack of chocolate is such a severe issue, that it was worthy of being repeated!
    This is exactly the answer.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

”I can hear you; but I won't.
    Some look for trouble while others don't.
    There's a thousand reasons I should go about my day,
    And ignore your whispers which I wish would go away, oh”

Lol! True. In my observations females neeeeeeed chocolate whereas men don't. Men have a more take it or leave it approach whereas if a woman needs chocolate then she will often think of nothing else until she has had some. I decided that this is how you tell if aliens are amongst us - any woman who says 'I don't like chocolate' is obviously from another planet! (Joke)

Hubby will often have a starter and main course when we go out for a meal whereas I will have a main and dessert (and I like to see the dessert menu at the start so I can save room for my choice)

Have to say there isn't much chocolate in township! (The bar makes just a couple of other things and I have the decoration with the flow of molten chocolate)