Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: FAQ: Co-ops and Regattas

Lesley Robinson
    Thxs Lyndie. I'll check next time. I thought that was only for plane and train helpers.

Tassie
    Quote Originally Posted by windypines View Post
    How can we moderate the chat room on our co op?! Also, what is the best way to entice others to join your co op? I only have 3 members. I started it today.
    What do you mean by moderate the chat? If you mean how to manage anyone who uses chat inappropriately, this is what is in the FAQ

13) How do I report offensive activity?
    Even though we're absolutely sure that Township players are all friendly and polite, any community may have a number of people, deliberately insulting others.
    This game has a system that filters profanity and other offensive phrases when players create their towns and co-ops, and chat with others. However, there's always a way out to avoid any filter. If you come across an offensive word, please take a screenshot of it and an offender's town and report it to our Support Team.

Lesley Robinson
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyndie View Post
    They should show up in your recent helpers tab.
    I have requested products via the 'Products Request' button but unfortunately they do not appear in the 'Recent Helpers' Tab. So I presume we have no way of knowing who donated goods if we miss their name dropping down from the top of the screen. Best to just cover all bases and say Thanks All

mikeecee
    A member of my co-op says she is unable to request products. Even after pressing the relevant button, the pop-up box with products is not appearing for her. Any suggestions?
    Also how do you cancel requests for products?
    Have to say have been pretty disappointed with co-op in general in terms of its functionality and implementation.
    Last edited by mikeecee; 06-14-2016 at 08:26 PM.

Calita61
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeecee View Post
    A member of my co-op says she is unable to request products. Even after pressing the relevant button, the pop-up box with products is not appearing for her. Any suggestions?
    Also how do you cancel requests for products?
    Have to say have been pretty disappointed with co-op in general in terms of its functionality and implementation.
    Tell her she needs to click on the far right side of the button, not in the middle. They are aware of this so that is a work around. As far as cancelling a request - that cannot be done. Keep in mind this co-op is brand new and there are bound to be bugs. They will fix them, be patient

ThistNThat
    Quote Originally Posted by Lesley Robinson View Post
    The 'Product Request' button. Once a player has donated goods to you and you MISS their name dropping down from the top of the screen is there any way to find out who donated to you so you can thank them??
    Lyndie replied: Once a player has donated goods to you and you MISS their name dropping down from the top of the screen is there any way to find out who donated to you so you can thank them??

Only one of the people in my coop is showing in my "recent helpers" tab, although I've definitely had help from all 3 (a very small but helpful bunch of folk) and older train/plane helpers are showing in there. So for me at least the coop-help isn't logging on that page. Has anyone else noticed how this works? I agree with Lesley Robinson that it'd be nice to know, so we can thank people apart from anything else. And I'm just wondering what it's like for everyone else.

Michele Lyons
    If you are still in chat when your product request is filled your helper's name drops down at the top of the screen. I have found that if you are not present when help arrives and you return to the game a different screen pops up -- bigger, it almost fills half the screen -- with your helper's name on it. People who help with product request do not show up on the recent helpers tabs

Hello, I have a question regarding co-leaders and elders. I wonder if they have a right to kick out inactive co-op members or this is only the leader prerogative? Thanks in advance

I have been leader of co op now for about a month, I'm finding it frustrating that I ask members questions and I don't get answered.
    i have members trying very hard with the regattas and others only doing 1-2 tasks, this isn't fair on the members really trying to win.
    I keep trying to encourage all members but without getting any feedback I don't know what else to do!
    I'm thinking of leaving my own co op and quitting the game as I'm really not enjoying being constantly ignored.
    Does anyone have any suggestions please?

I'm on level 56 and lowest level member is 35.

Hi Happy Town

As hard and radical as it seem, I kick some members that were doing the same thing. I just kept members that were willing to participate really. Like you I did ot find just that players doing the minimum or even nothing would get the same rewards as those working hard. I explained the situation to the coop and everyone agreed. Good luck!
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix