Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: FAQ: Co-ops and Regattas

Bethany Clarke
    Quote Originally Posted by Lisa Chamberlin View Post
    I accidentally left the co-op I created and now someone else is the leader. Does anyone know if this can be corrected?
    The new leader should be able to put you back in the co-op and name you the leader again.

bananaville
    I was looking forward to the coop but once I spent the coins to restore and create my town's coop, I became very frustrated. Several things I don't like, 1st I am not able to have my own coop and join another as a member. In an attempt to join my sister's coop I had to leave mine and since I did that I no longer have my own. 2nd I do not get to select how many of the items I need. So if I have 2 of something and need 2 more of it, the coop may post 5 and if anyone else doesn't have the 5,they can't help. And lastly,I may be one of the world that is not on facebook. So i cant inite anyone. I wish i had known that before. I really enjoy playing this. It helps learn time management, financing and is fun. So until some tweaks are made, I guess I'll just keep helping my neighbors on their planes and trains.

Bethany Clarke
    All co-op items can be donated 1 at a time. So, if you post you need 5 of something, no one person has to give all 5. They can just give 1 or 2 or whatever they have.

bananaville
    I'll have to try that again then. I didn't see anything to allow me to select a number that I needed it just put a number in there.

Bethany Clarke
    You can't select the number. But your friends can donate only 1 at a time if they want to do that. One person doesn't have to fill the entire order.

beeswax
    Omg! Thank you so much!
    I hope they fix this!

GR8FL
    I would like to invite others to my Co-Op, but am having trouble finding their names through the Game Center.

windypines
    How can we moderate the chat room on our co op?! Also, what is the best way to entice others to join your co op? I only have 3 members. I started it today.

Lesley Robinson
    The 'Product Request' button. Once a player has donated goods to you and you MISS their name dropping down from the top of the screen is there any way to find out who donated to you so you can thank them??

Quote Originally Posted by Lesley Robinson View Post
    The 'Product Request' button. Once a player has donated goods to you and you MISS their name dropping down from the top of the screen is there any way to find obut who donated to you so you can thank them??
    They should show up in your recent helpers tab.
    iPad - Lyndie's town level 137. Zoo level 41
    Mac - Lyndie's town 2 level 181. Zoo level 45