Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: FAQ: Co-ops and Regattas

Quote Originally Posted by hyacinth View Post
    Hi Merryrunner, no the team keeps the points but he loses his rewards. Hope this helps
    I have already contacted support but my device screen had a bit of a freak-out and as I was tapping it, I accidentally kicked out a coop member. I've invited her to rejoin, and am keeping my fingers crossed she can be restored and still get her rewards for the week. I will update if I get a resolution but I feel awful. I've never made a mistake like that. Hoping someone can reassure me that this has happened before and it's fixable. :|
    Playing since 9/19/2016
    Level 101 iOS
    Zoo level = I hate the new zoo
    Co-op A-team (by request) #4YD4J9

Bonjour,je viens de commencer la régate et au moment où j'ai envoyé mon avion il ne s'est pas inscrit du tout. Que dois-je faire et merci

Does anyone know how the teams are chosen to race against each other? Do 10 member teams only race 10 never teams? Or is it more of a range like 10-13 members race each other? Or is it something totally different?

How can I contact my co-op leader through social media

If a 128 level player joins a co-op with most players around level 50, will it affect the Renata tasks ? They are worried about getting tasks they can't do

How many members does a co-op need to join a regata?

Quote Originally Posted by JAMB View Post
    How many members does a co-op need to join a regata?
    Hi,

You can participate in the regatta even with one player, there is no lower limit for entering a race. You will race against other co-ops that have the same number of racing members.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Due to a member of our coop who left the coop while he was racing as 6th racer just one hour after the start of the 3rd leg our coop finisht 14th place and therefore kicked out the Golden league after beding in that league for quite a while. Which place do we have to finish in the 4th leg so we can promote to the golden league again.
    Thanks in advance for your answer/Suggestion.
    Aad, aka aadjepiraatje

Hi Aad, 1st, 2nd and 3rd place are promoted after a race.

Thanks 4 the shift answer, Bessville. I really appreciate it
    Wil do my best with the coop to get back to the Golden League.