Thread: co_op Building

Sharlene poole

co_op Building

How do I use the product part of the co op? Am I sending it to them or asking them to send to me? When they show me their pictures and stuff in the trains what do I do?
    Thanks Sharlene
    Op

Bethany Clarke
    If you use the Request Product button, then you're asking for yourself. Pick what you want from the lists provided and someone will fill the order for you. If a request pops up that you didn't personally send, then the product is for you to provide for a member. I don't know what you mean by the trains. If someone fills your train and their icon pops up on it, tap it to give them a clover and send out your train.

Sharlene poole
    Thank you also my letters leave before I can type two words and I have to tap it several times to get them back. I can't seem to use chat! Thanks Sharlene

vanla
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharlene poole View Post
    Thank you also my letters leave before I can type two words and I have to tap it several times to get them back. I can't seem to use chat! Thanks Sharlene
    Same issue here, I thought it could be a problem with my device but when I try to use search option to look for a co-op name or type in the chat my virtual keyboard takes a while to pop up and sometimes goes away before I finish typing. Anyone else with this problem? Should it be posted somewhere else, like in bugs thread?

Bethany Clarke
    Quote Originally Posted by vanla View Post
    Same issue here, I thought it could be a problem with my device but when I try to use search option to look for a co-op name or type in the chat my virtual keyboard takes a while to pop up and sometimes goes away before I finish typing. Anyone else with this problem? Should it be posted somewhere else, like in bugs thread?
    It definitely sounds like a bug. I'd report it using the small gear icon in your game.

vanla
    Quote Originally Posted by Bethany Clarke View Post
    It definitely sounds like a bug. I'd report it using the small gear icon in your game.
    Thanks, I'll do that

Sharlene poole
    Is there any chance that y'all are any closer to fixing the keyboard issue at the co-op? She's going nuts over here😀😣 Thanks Sharlene Poole