Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can't Update

Mitchell
    To All Kindle Antique Owners: Playrix support kindly suggested that I retry getting the update and it worked!

So, if you haven't tried, yet, please give it another shot. This applies to folks who were informed by Amazon that Townshipe was not compatible with your device.

I'm so happy, I'm not even going to try figuring out what the problem was.

twrlysue
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitchell View Post
    To All Kindle Antique Owners: Playrix support kindly suggested that I retry getting the update and it worked!

So, if you haven't tried, yet, please give it another shot. This applies to folks who were informed by Amazon that Townshipe was not compatible with your device.

I'm so happy, I'm not even going to try figuring out what the problem was.
    I don't get the message anymore that says my device is not compatible, but it still doesn't let me install the update. When I click on the update button if takes me to the amazon store which has an "open" button and when I click on that if just opens township and says I need to install the update. Round and round. Ive emailed support 3 times asking for help and haven't receiced any response.

So how do you download updatein township?

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    So how do you download updatein township?
    Hi Michael

It all depends on how your device is set-up as well as your app. Township may be set up to automatically update or it can be set up for manual update. You see that in the device settings for Township (not in Township). If your game is set to automatic, it will update itself as soon as an update will be available in the store.

If you need to do a manual update, you just visit your app store and go to the Township page. If an update is available, you will see a button "UPDATE". Just click on it.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

I have the same problem

Quote Originally Posted by Bonnie Shabel Gravil View Post
    I have the same problem
    On what device are you playing and what is your app store? Knowing that someone could guide you.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Do you realize this thread is from 2017
    Game Name: This Is It
    Town Name: Hank
    Town Level: 173
    Castaway Co op
    Platform: Kindle Fire
    I'm Loving Memory of My Dear Friend and a founding Member of The Bonkers and Sucker's Spending Club: Love You, Kim

With all the issues you would think all cash spent during this regatta would be returned. IJS

How do I get my township game on my pc to match up with the one on my android

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Keith Rick View Post
    How do I get my township game on my pc to match up with the one on my android
    Hi Brian . Unfortunately you can't have the same town on your PC as your Android. There are three types of platforms: ios/android/kindle, Mac and then Windows (including PC, and other Windows operated devices). They are seperate to each other and not cross compatible. So you can only play a new town on your PC if you wish to play on your computer.