Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can't Update

bumbalina

Can't Update

Township will not open as it tells me a new update is available but there is no update available in the amazon app store, there's just the option to open Township. Help! I'm playing on an android tablet via the Amazon app store as I started off on a kindle and needed to maintain progress

jagrant
    I'm having the same issue on android tablet with Google play. Playrix please fix because my lab boosts are running. 😠

Hello! Kindly check the app stores one more time (maybe restart your device too), as the updates are now surely launched for all the platforms (except Windows phone). Good luck!

tspaz29
    Im having the same problem. When I try to update it keeps telling me that the game is not compatible with my device. Ive tried restarting my Kindle but ghat didnt wofk. Ive played this game on my Kindle Fire for years! I have spent lots of money and time on this game.

Township require a minimum of 1 gig of ram and android 4.0 Check the information about your kindle.

It sure leave older device behind.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

tspaz29
    There is nothing wrong with my device. The game was working yesterday without any problems. I tried to help some of my friends in their towns but couldn't because they had already updated their version. My problem started when the update was available for me. In the past, if the update wouldn't work, I could locate the app through the app store and download it that way. Now, when I look for the app, it's not there. Did Playrix remove the app from the amazon app store making it uncompatable with the Kindle Fire?
    Last edited by tspaz29; 06-04-2016 at 08:54 PM.

Hi

If they changed the requirements for the game with this new update, and ask something your Kindle do not have, you will not see the game on Amazon. It is the same thing on ALL app store. We only see the apps that can be install on our device.

If you want to know what has change, you can ask Amazon or send an email to support@playrix.com.

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Mitchell
    This reminds me of the old days, when you had to upgrade your computer to play the latest games...sigh!
    My townies need me...

Quote Originally Posted by Mitchell View Post
    This reminds me of the old days, when you had to upgrade your computer to play the latest games...sigh!
    My townies need me...
    Mitchell

I know. It brings back old memories too LOL

Johannabrown
    I had the exact same problem. I tried turning my phone off and on, I tried manually updating it and nothing helped. I also play on my iPad and I was able to update it without a problem on my ipad...(game progress was synchronized on iPad & android phone until then). I finally decided to call tech support...they suggested I try the things I had already done, since nothing worked they suggested uninstalling and reinstalling it, saying it would remember my progress (losing it was my main concern). I had my doubts but decided to try it since I couldn't play anyway. IT DIDN'T REMEMBER ME! It started me back at the beginning:/ I was bummed. Luckily, I still have my progress on my ipad. My iPad recognized another "account" and asked me which one I wanted to proceed with. Why doesn't android do that? It would be very helpful...I'd love to get my progress back on my phone.