Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Co op and kids questions

NonaBelle
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
    NonaBelle - my 9 year old niece plays and if she wanted to be in a Co-op - I would have gone on the Forum to see if a group of young people wanted to form their own Forum. This way they could talk "9 year old stuff" to each other. It would take time to create a Co-op like that - I'd have helped her do so - with the help of many of you on the Forum - both technically + recommending players who are truly kids - but in the end she decided no as she's so busy with dance these days.
    Thanks, Sandy. I was thinking of something like that as one possibility. Or maybe a parent/relative and their kids co-op. Not sure yet. Heh, if your niece wants another 9 year old in game friend, let me know. That would be fun if they were friends and we are too.

And thanks for your help today!

Sandy
    Quote Originally Posted by NonaBelle View Post
    Thanks, Sandy. I was thinking of something like that as one possibility. Or maybe a parent/relative and their kids co-op. Not sure yet. Heh, if your niece wants another 9 year old in game friend, let me know. That would be fun if they were friends and we are too.

And thanks for your help today!
    Hey NonaBelle - I just learned that my niece is not playing Township for the moment. When the upgrade before June happened - was it May? when the trains and planes started asking for scary amounts of goods - remember? Well she got scared - she couldn't fill the orders. So she is taking a break right now.

Now we've had the June update.

I'm interested to hear from lower level players - if their trains and planes are asking for lesser amounts of goods. One member in my Co-op got a 3 x 8 sugar request. She's not at a high level. Hello????

So my niece might not return to the game, unless or until it becomes easier for her.

If she does return - I know where to find you!