Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Co op and kids questions

NonaBelle

Co op and kids questions

Now that some of you have experience with the co op, can you help me figure out if this will work for my daughter to participate? Couple questions:
    Can you have members from different platforms in the same co op? I'm on iOS and she's on a kindle fire. I understand about the limitations on sending invites, but just for joining an open or by request co op, can we be in the same one?

And secondly, how does the chat work? Is it like a PM just between certain members or do all members of the co op see all the discussions? Just trying to figure out if it will be appropriate to have someone who is too young for social media yet to be involved. It's really cute that she likes to play "Mom's farm" too and she loves to help others but she doesn't yet do games with chats etc.

Thanks for your help! Appreciate this forum. And enjoying being able to pop in and see forum members' towns a little easier thru the co op search. I finally saw Ralph's and Nana's town!

Bethany Clarke
    The chat is visible to all members. It's not private or PM style.

Nonabelle

She could join your co-op without problem. The limit is only for sending invitations.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Valerie Hininger
    It looks really kid safe to me.
    Even the chat filter is set so high that I can't use everyday words because they get starred out like this>>> ***

NonaBelle
    Thanks for the info, everyone!

Vera Blair
    You can always keep an eye on her,but chatting to strangers at a young age may not be a good idea, with your help I'm sure she will enjoy the game.

Sandy
    Quote Originally Posted by Bethany Clarke View Post
    The chat is visible to all members. It's not private or PM style.
    Hey Bethany - we can see the chat happening in other Co-ops? How does that work?

Sandy
    Quote Originally Posted by NonaBelle View Post
    Thanks for the info, everyone!
    NonaBelle - my 9 year old niece plays and if she wanted to be in a Co-op - I would have gone on the Forum to see if a group of young people wanted to form their own Forum. This way they could talk "9 year old stuff" to each other. It would take time to create a Co-op like that - I'd have helped her do so - with the help of many of you on the Forum - both technically + recommending players who are truly kids - but in the end she decided no as she's so busy with dance these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
    Hey Bethany - we can see the chat happening in other Co-ops? How does that work?
    Sandy

She meant visible to all members OF THE CO-OP :-)
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Sandy
    Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    Sandy

She meant visible to all members OF THE CO-OP :-)
    Graylady thank you yet again!