Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Clovers & the Co-op

Bethany Clarke

Clovers & the Co-op

If you have the max 50 clovers sitting in your House of Luck and you get a clover from helping someone in your co-op, does the clover go into an envelope in the mail or do you just lose that clover?

Hi Bethany

Did not pay attention but all clovers come as mail usually. Do not see why these would go straight to the H of L
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

conmicon
    My guess, you lose it

conmicon
    it goes straight, i believe becoz the last helper gets the clover

Vera Blair
    I have done several potato bread for a club member but I never got a single clover, yet helping in the main game I get clovers, so what's the incentive for helping in the co op.?

Quote Originally Posted by Vera Blair View Post
    I have done several potato bread for a club member but I never got a single clover, yet helping in the main game I get clovers, so what's the incentive for helping in the co op.?
    Hi Vera

Some coins and xp. Did not check the numbers but a little better then selling in the barn. The possibility to get helped for your orders and zoo. If your main incentive is getting clovers, just use the old system and ignore the co-op system.

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Bethany Clarke
    Okay, I finally filled another order and this time I got a clover. My clovers are full in the House of Luck. The clover I received from the co-op order tried to go directly into my HoL stash and since it was full, it said there was no room for more, so I lost the clover. My number never changed from 50/50 and there was no mail for the co-op order. Clover is just gone.

Bummer, but at least now we know. When filling your co-op orders, make sure you have less than 50 in your HoL.

Vera Blair
    Thank you Graylady for such a speedy reply.i love the house of luck hence going after clovers,disappointing the rewards are not better but hey ho, loving the chat feature.was really nice to be thanked in person by two members for all my help,makes its so worthwhile.

Bethany

I never leave clovers in my H of L. When I have 50 letters, I collect and play them right away. :-)

Sandy
    I've helped "0" people in my Co-op. When someone needs help - other members are faster than me. So perhaps this will not be a problem for me!