Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 3.06 New Update

3.06 New Update

Hi guys!

Here comes a gigantic Township update introducing long-awaited social features and content!

Create co-ops to have fun with your friends in the game!
    * Restore the Co-op Building to create your own co-op or join someone else’s
    * Become a co-op Leader, pick out its badge, and promote your friends!
    * Chat with fellow co-op members as you play

Exchange goods with fellow members!
    * Request the goods or crops you need in the chat—your fellow co-op members will be happy to help you out!
    * Help fellow members—apart from their sincere gratitude, you'll also earn coins, XP, and even clovers
    * Invite friends to your co-op so you can help each other develop your towns even faster!
    * Check out the new tab in the Friends window, where you’ll find a list of all your fellow co-op members you can use to send them gifts

Upcoming event:
    * Embark on an underwater hunt to find as much pirate treasure as you can in an all-new event!
    * 4 new unique temporary decorations available at the Store: Treasure Chest, Ruins of Atlantis, Poseidon Statue, and Pirate Ship Bow

Even more features:
    * New factory: Doll Factory, where you can now produce Puppets, Rag Dolls, and Fashion Dolls
    * New expansions: 3 in your town and 8 at your Zoo!
    * 3 new animals: pelicans, gazelles, and lynx
    * 5 new decorations available at your town Store: Gong, Fireworks Stand, Pleasure Boat, Wild Park, and Oriental Fence
    * 3 new decorations available at your Zoo Store: Polar Bear statue, Snow Fortress, and Sequoia
    * New collection of mine artifacts available at the Museum
    * And many other improvements!

We hope you enjoy this update! Stay tuned as more is yet to come!

Cheers!
    - Liza.

P.S. An update for Mac users will be rolled out in 2 weeks from now.
    Last edited by Anna Petrova; 06-07-2018 at 03:10 PM.

Dtech1065
    I can't update

And what about windows? Please give us some hope.

Francl27
    I sorta like it. I like the notifications on the left... but I wish we could decide WHAT notification we want to see. I really don't care to see that x or y joined or left the co-op every 5 minutes. All I want to see is if someone needs help.

I like that we can help co-op members with trains and planes too!

But overall, it will be helpful.

Bethany Clarke
    The new event sounds interesting...

Quote Originally Posted by Gulshan Bisht View Post
    And what about windows? Please give us some hope.
    Totally agree with you Gulshan. I feel like we've been forgotten. Perhaps Windows platform for Township is on the way out? I hope not!

bibi55

Update not possible

[QUOTE=Liza Makhina;112700]Hi guys!

Hello,
    I can`'t update either. And because some of my friends already have, I can't visit the towns of those friends anymore. I play on a Samsung phone with an Android system.
    Any ideas what I can do to get this update?

[QUOTE=bibi55;112934]
    Quote Originally Posted by Liza Makhina View Post
    Hi guys!

Hello,
    I can`'t update either. And because some of my friends already have, I can't visit the towns of those friends anymore. I play on a Samsung phone with an Android system.
    Any ideas what I can do to get this update?
    Hi bibi

Where did you get the game first : Amazon or Google Play Store ? Go to the same store, search for Township and click the button "update"

tspaz29
    I play Township on my Kindle Fire. It wont let me open my game. It says I need to update. When I try to update I get a message that says this app is not compatible with my device. Please help! Ive been playing this game for a couple years and do not want to lose it!!

Joyceperciballi@yahoo.com
    the amazon update is not working. I'd this a global problem and is it being fixed?