Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Latest Update prevents access to friends who updated app & no co-op tab anymore

Ios, android, kindle...order of update release normally. Playrix will not release update to all platforms at same time. Yep, always feel like second class or third or fourth of fifth..if you are window or computer players.

Thanks for explaining, Charlie!!
    Game Name: This Is It
    Town Name: Hank
    Town Level: 163
    Best Co-op: Tigger's Den #GMNRD6
    Platform: Kindle Fire

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    Hi,

The update will become available for all platforms during the next few days. Until then, you will not be able to visit/help players who already got the update.
    Distressing for co-op leaders (like myself) who put an emphasis on helping members and haven't been able to update yet. Plus, as I have multiple languages being spoken among coop members, I have to post that limitation multiple times.

I consider this uncoordinated update release rollout to be unacceptable in the middle of a regatta! Why can’t they hold all until ALL are ready?

This couldn't have waited until interseason? I can't help most of the people in my kin right now. I'm on a Kindle.

Need the newest update please!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Greenlea View Post
    This couldn't have waited until interseason? I can't help most of the people in my kin right now. I'm on a Kindle.
    I think the truth is there'd be complaints whenever this happened.
    IMPORTANT:
    As Township Moderators, we maintain the forum according to its rules. We are not Playrix Staff
    - Township Support.
    - the search function to see relevant posts.

My wife and I both play on iPhones. She has not updated anything and I am unable to visit her town bc of “newer version”. As well as half my co-op and most of my friends. Please explain . Also you may want to put something out to everyone in your newsletter regarding the issue instead of the regular worthless info u usually do. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jdelperdang View Post
    My wife and I both play on iPhones. She has not updated anything and I am unable to visit her town bc of “newer version”. As well as half my co-op and most of my friends. Please explain . Also you may want to put something out to everyone in your newsletter regarding the issue instead of the regular worthless info u usually do. Thanks
    Maybe one of your devices updated automatically, while on the other device, you need to go to the App Store and refresh the list manually and install the update.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Jdelperdang View Post
    I'm not sure that calling their communications "worthless" is the best way to get some help / info. Just sayin'