Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My Co-Op is open

malw77
    Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    Hi Mal

I still see you and thanks for the gift :-)

I do not know why you have so much problems. After losing some 20 friends, my list has been quite stable. Another player recover all her friends just by starting her Google Play Game for the first time today. Why you keep loosing yours is a mystery. The only thing I can think of is a Google server acting up. Or these friends did not update their status in Google Play Game. Many are not aware of the changes done by Google.
    Hi Graylady, as we say here in the UK, it's Sod's Law that a few minutes after I sent you the message, I went back into my game, and my friends were back! However, instead of needing 41 friends for the next market box, I need 43, and that's after adding two more people today! I saw a post that said they noticed that the number of friends needed increased when they added new ones. Strange! Anyway, two thirds of them are back, and there's a few who are in my Recent Helpers list with Invite links, but of course I can't because I'm at at the 50 limit.

My co-op will be ready during the night so I'll have to wait until morning to check it out. Sounds interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Susie Breden View Post
    ...if anyone else has only in-game friends and wants to join a co-op that will get you what you need as quickly as possible, please send me a join request.
    Susie, I sent a join request; did it arrive?

Cuddz
    That seems a bit silly... Only being able to join 1 co op. You are obviously going to join your own and if everyone does that what good will it be?

Bethany Clarke
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuddz View Post
    That seems a bit silly... Only being able to join 1 co op. You are obviously going to join your own and if everyone does that what good will it be?
    It means there will be a lot of players in co-ops with only 1 person - themselves. lol

Susie Breden
    Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    Susie, I sent a join request; did it arrive?
    DD...not sure. What's the name of your town, I'll Check