Thread: Stuck in level 776 - can't play!

Stuck in level 776 - can't play!

I haven't played in quite a while but saw the Halloween icon and couldn't resist coming back. However, I'm at level 776 and Austin is telling me about "muddy tiles" but wanting me to switch a patch of dirt with some locked up acorns, so I can't do anything. How do I get out of this?

RenderedContent-032A05BE-DFD7-4CAE-A535-13639CCE2082.jpg

Thanks!

LOL, that is definitely a bug. Muddy tiles just muddy up fruits and those fruits don't count towards your collection totals. But in your case, this is not a muddy tile level. I would attempt this level as you normally would.

Quote Originally Posted by Obtuse View Post
    LOL, that is definitely a bug. Muddy tiles just muddy up fruits and those fruits don't count towards your collection totals. But in your case, this is not a muddy tile level. I would attempt this level as you normally would.
    Thanks! I would attempt the level as usual, except I can't actually play at all. No matter what I click or touch, Austin just sits there wanting to do the tutorial, so I can't do anything except force quit the game.

Awwww that makes sense. It would expect you to complete the mini tutorial first. Damn, yeah hopefully they fix that up quickly for you.

Quote Originally Posted by AmyAngel View Post
    I haven't played in quite a while but saw the Halloween icon and couldn't resist coming back. However, I'm at level 776 and Austin is telling me about "muddy tiles" but wanting me to switch a patch of dirt with some locked up acorns, so I can't do anything. How do I get out of this?

RenderedContent-032A05BE-DFD7-4CAE-A535-13639CCE2082.jpg

Thanks!
    I'm having the same problem!