Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: CO-OP Update

Quote Originally Posted by Davina Davis View Post
    I'm in a Co_-op but I'm thinking of either joining another one or creating my own. My question is do you lose the number you've helped or does it stay with you? I'm just wondering if it's tied to that specific Co-op.

Davina
    Hi Davina

I would think it is "co-op" related. We already have our personal numbers in our Town Hall. So, changing co-op mean starting over in that new co-op.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Tassie
    Also, The FAQ says the help counters are reset every 7 days. I am guessing that means that it only keeps track of the last 7 days, rather than going back to 0 every 7 days, but I might be assuming incorrectly.

I guess we'll know in a week.

Chestypipes
    I just joined a co-op......seems like it has a lot of potential to be a good edition to the game......however I would like to see the ability to invite my in game neighbours so we could continue to work with each other in the co-op as well......all in all I'm still excited to see where this leads!

barbg
    I found it helpful if you post how many you need .....I needed 1 butter but the default request was for 5? anyway I just wrote a note and got my 1 right away The request stayed and later some one filled the remainder which was nice.

barbg
    Quote Originally Posted by Chestypipes View Post
    I just joined a co-op......seems like it has a lot of potential to be a good edition to the game......however I would like to see the ability to invite my in game neighbours so we could continue to work with each other in the co-op as well......all in all I'm still excited to see where this leads!
    I agree I check my game neighbors and some have started co-op's and no one has joined them would be great to be able to invite them. I joined a co-op that one of my 'most' helpful neighbors started. So far there are only 3 members and very active so it has worked quite well.

Doodlebug82
    I'm with you barbg. I have many friends who are not on the forum and they are sitting with their own coop with no members. I'm wondering if they really understand how the whole thing works. I wish I could communicate with them. I try to help them as much as I can.