Thread: Interested in setting up an iMac coop?

Interested in setting up an iMac coop?

Is anyone up for an iMac coop?

If I have got this right the new coop idea would group together players on the same platform that can see each other as "Brown" friends. It would also seem that there would be an advantage for members of the coop to be at similar levels within the game.

if this is correct, as far as iMac user players go, the first 12 players I can see are :

suzinek, musicalia, picodeperis, carla , lizard, BTHOSO, Fuzzball, trowel, clown3yulee, LM1013, toni and loveMcsteamy

Are any of you interested in getting together to form a iMac coop whenever the update arrives?

If other iMac players I can't see are interested in the idea and sent me a private message presumable I could add them on?

I don't know how others are getting on at the moment but i need all the help I can get if I am going to make much progress in the zoo but I do have excess of other materials that could be more helpful to other players than just selling them from the barn to create space.

PS if you are interested perhaps you could suggest a suitable name!
    Talpa

iMac exchange coop

Codes EUY2BH Mac OS (level 231) A877VE iOS (level 83)

sandssmith
    Talpa,

I have never used Facebook, so I don't know if my name is showing up or not for others in the game.

When you say the first 12 you can see, do you mean the highest ranked 12 Game Center friends that show up in 'brown' in the game? I appear to be a lower level than those you mentioned (at least those we have in common.) I do try to help my friends when I can, and I also gift my regular helpers as often as possible.

I have not been playing quite as much as before (inverse to feeling slightly better day to day, so real world has to come first), but I would be interested as a lower level co-op member.

Some possible names: (You can use if you wish, even if I don't make it in your co-op. I don't recall seeing how long a name could be.)

Mac's Apple Stand
    Rotten to the Core
    Mac Snack Shack
    Better Late Than Never

Quote Originally Posted by sandssmith View Post
    Talpa,

I have never used Facebook, so I don't know if my name is showing up or not for others in the game.

When you say the first 12 you can see, do you mean the highest ranked 12 Game Center friends that show up in 'brown' in the game? I appear to be a lower level than those you mentioned (at least those we have in common.) I do try to help my friends when I can, and I also gift my regular helpers as often as possible.

I have not been playing quite as much as before (inverse to feeling slightly better day to day, so real world has to come first), but I would be interested as a lower level co-op member.

Some possible names: (You can use if you wish, even if I don't make it in your co-op. I don't recall seeing how long a name could be.)

Mac's Apple Stand
    Rotten to the Core
    Mac Snack Shack
    Better Late Than Never
    Hi Sandsmith,

Thanks for your interest,

I don't use Facebook either, I have just set up an account so that I could have an icon in the game. I don't have any Facebook friends as far as I know. I assume that all my "brown" friends are from games centre.
    I just put up the post to try to gauge the level of interest in the Mac community and as you observed listed my top 12 ranked friends (as I assumed that they would be more active players ) in the hope of stimulating some discussion.
    I think there can be 30 members of the new coops so there should be plenty of room for all interested parties. With all the trials and tribulations of playing on iMac I thought we might band together for the common good. I like your names!
    Talpa

iMac exchange coop

Count me in if you have space. I'm only on level 47 on my Mac but do help when I can. It'll be interesting to see how this works........... 😊
    iPad - Lyndie's town level 137. Zoo level 41
    Mac - Lyndie's town 2 level 181. Zoo level 45

LMIP13
    I would be interested as well. It would be great if we can use our supplies more efficiently to help each other making progress in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by LMIP13 View Post
    I would be interested as well. It would be great if we can use our supplies more efficiently to help each other making progress in the game.
    Thanks for replying Lyndie and LMIP13
    I have loads of gems and building materials that have stockpiled just waiting for a good home.
    Any suggestions for names (assuming we can establish a iMac coop sometime soon)
    Talpa

iMac exchange coop

LMIP13
    Talpa, I sent you a PM.

musicalia65
    Talpa you can count on me.