Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: what does this mean?

Penny Ann Gray

what does this mean?

This user's primary usergroup is also listed as a secondary group for this user. Please change the primary group or remove the secondary group.

Hi Penny

The group function on the forums are not used mostly. Some players opened a group but never came back to the forums so the group is untended and kind of "dead".

Take the whole forums as a "group" where everyone try to help the others.

Hope you don't mind me adding on to this question. I got the same notice, and I understand what you are saying but this seems to have messed up my entire account. All of my friends and contacts are gone and I can not find a listing of any of my threads. Are these things connected? And how o you find the user group to change it? If its even nessesary that is.
    Thank you, and again sorry for just jumping on but I didn't want to start a new thread because it said not to if there was already one available.

I got that message too, I assumed it had to do with the fact that I had to re-register on the forum after being shut out of my old ID but still having the same FB account.

I got the same message. Does anyone know how to correct the usergroup as instructed in the message? I am new, have never created an account (that I can recall) and can't find whatever the 'usergroup' is...

I also get that message. It's frustrating as I don't know what I am supposed to do. searched all over Settings but still don't know how to remove the secondary group or whatever.

I've received the same message also, on multiple occasions. I think I have registered for this forum many times and I wish all the accounts could be consolidated into just one with my Facebook login.

I heard that everyone's account on here was wiped clean but that it's possible to request to have one's old account reconnected. I personally have had NO luck getting that accomplished so far... but at least I can finally log in and post again!

I bet my signature is gone now too... :-(

Geo
    Leader of Daily Helpers Co-op

Is there a way to fix it though?

I just deleted mine and ignored it. Doesn't seem to have made any difference.

Ok thank you