Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Question regarding the houses in Township

Lchristie555

Question regarding the houses in Township

In my Township I have noticed I have 5 Victorian townhouses (the red smaller apartment building) I'm at level 44. Then other players that I have come across, like level 47 and higher, have like two of those houses(and I checked out a ton of townships to see how many of this particular house they had and it's always two and I'm stuck with 5)... Is there a way to turn in the houses to get other houses I like or at a certain level it gives you an option?? The houses I want would look a lot better in my township and I get two or three of those style houses so I want to turn them in and get the different styles so I realllly would like to know. Thanks in advance!!!

Thank you,
    Lauren Christie

Doodlebug82
    The Victorian style houses become available at a certain level. As you progress you can buy more of that house to increase your population. The most you can get is five. If you don't want the population increase, dont buy more. You can always sell any of those houses you don't want, but you lose population when you do. This affects how many farm plots you can have. You may have noticed that with population increases you get more plots. While you are in the lower stages, buy all that you can. Then, when you have all of the community buildings and as many farm plots as you need, sell the houses you don't want. A lot of higher players have done this. If I have not made myself clear, go back and read the game play information.

Lchristie555
    I understand exactly what you are saying and I already know that with buying the houses the equal up to the population allowing you to get the farm plots. I just was wondering that if there was at a certain level that made more houses available so that I could return the Victorian house(I have the 5) So like if I could return two and get a population 150 house instead, but only if they raised the amount of how many houses I could get with that population. Only because I have noticed with every level, after I purchase the Community building they only make available 2 houses that equal the exact amount of population that the Community building is...

Hi

The only way to get the maximum population and the max number of fields, is to buy every houses. There is no choice available at any level. If you do not like one style of houses you either sell it back and loose the population or you hide it behind another building (when it is possible). Once you have all the fields, you can sell the houses without loosing the acquired fields. After selling some houses, they are going back to the available inventory and you can buy them back later.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Rachel Granoff
    Graylady, I have a question about once I max my population....how do I sell back certain houses...and what are the pros and cons? If there is a thread with this info, can you direct me to it? Thanks

Tassie
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Granoff View Post
    Graylady, I have a question about once I max my population....how do I sell back certain houses...and what are the pros and cons? If there is a thread with this info, can you direct me to it? Thanks
    I'm not graylady but I'll give answering your question a go, as I don't think I've seen a specific thread on this

To sell a house, go into edit mode, then click on the house, then click on the $. It will tell you how much it will sell for and also the population decrease that will occur.

Pros:
    more space to put other items,
    getting rid of ugly buildings

Cons:
    you get back less coins than it cost to buy,
    if your population drops below that needed for the next expansion etc (eg when there is another update) then you'd have to buy more houses again before you can do that.

I have sold several houses, but replaced with new ones I liked better, offering bigger population to compensate any I lost. I use the sale price of the old as a down payment on the new.

Another "pro" you do not lose already earned crop acres when you sell, plus sold house goes back into inventory and can be purchased again later if needed.
    Level 157
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Rachel Granoff
    Thank you so much, so once I build my last two community buildings I can swap out the two orange buildings for two other buildings an it won't hurt by land expansions?

Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    I have sold several houses, but replaced with new ones I liked better, offering bigger population to compensate any I lost. I use the sale price of the old as a down payment on the new.

Another "pro" you do not lose already earned crop acres when you sell, plus sold house goes back into inventory and can be purchased again later if needed.
    At the moment, all my houses are 'greyed out' because I've bought them all. Are you saying that if I sell some, then others become available?
    Or have I misunderstood.......... .?
    iPad - Lyndie's town level 137. Zoo level 41
    Mac - Lyndie's town 2 level 181. Zoo level 45

Lyndie - every house you sell goes back into the house inventory and is available for purchase again. There are no "new" houses, unless Playrix introduces some.
    Level 157
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)