Page 3 of 93 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's discuss Township!

Olga
    Quote Originally Posted by Airam Gelera Esteban View Post
    in the township mobile in the settings there is a button that say's "connect to facebook" so i click it and i thought it will automatically sync in my facebook account
    This button can be used to connect your game to Facebook to add your Facebook friends who play Township on the same OS as you do. But it does not allow players to sync the mobile game with the one on Facebook.

Airam Gelera Esteban

I cant see my neighbors in "my neighbor" button

i can not see my neighbors in my neighbors button, i want to add new neighbor

Olga
    Hi! What device do you play Township? Is it iOS or Android?

scramm
    If your using android you need to add friends thru Facebook if your o. IOS (apple product) then you need to use game center

Angela Sadgrove
    Relatively new player using IPhone 4, how do I move buildings around? Thks

scramm
    Quote Originally Posted by Angela Sadgrove View Post
    Relatively new player using IPhone 4, how do I move buildings around? Thks
    Tap the building you wish to move and hit edit or hit edit than select the building you wish to move

Airam Gelera Esteban
    im using the township in facebook and i cant see my neighbors in the my neighbors button, i want to add new neighbor

im using the township in facebook and i cant see my neighbors in the my neighbors button, i want to add new neighbor
    Hi! Actually we did receive some requests concerning the Neighbours Tab in Township for Facebook. The problem was also sent to our developers. Now they are trying to identify the cause for this issue. Hopefully soon it will be fixed!

Frances Robinson
    How do you get the mine on kindle fire?

scramm
    Quote Originally Posted by Frances Robinson View Post
    How do you get the mine on kindle fire?
    You have to get the update does kindle use android is (Google) or iOS (apple). Regardless they just released the update for android and iOS had the update for about two weeks now so you should just have to download the update