Page 2 of 93 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's discuss Township!

Angela Card
    Why cant we do anything while at.our neigjbor? And why only 3 gifts a day? The 1st achivment is to vist 5 neighbors but if going there dose nothing and you can only send 3 what's the point? I like the game it keeps me busy, yes it dose take awhile for the trains or to earn money to buy stuff but whats the point of a game if it dosnt keep you busy right?

sgt_majorette
    I appreciate the good communication on the iOS 5.x.x fix, but could the game please stop sending me notices claiming I've abandoned my town and my people need me? It makes me anxious.

Susanita Hodges
    Hi ! Thanks for this wonderful game ! I have no friends playing this game neither so I would like a lot to know how to add people.
    I have a question : how can I install the hydroelectric central on my town? I have tried every possible location along the river and in the sea and the lake and I can't find a place where it lets me to put it....
    Thanks for your help, have a nice day

Olga
    Hi everyone! If you play Township for iOS you can post your Game Center IDs in this thread. If you use Android, you are welcome to join our Community. To add new friends you need to simply add them as friends on Facebook. Then they will automatically show up on your game map.

Gillian Stopforth
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelly Range-Jack View Post
    How do I get new Township friends? None of my friends want to play and don't know what they're missing!

Kelly if you play on your iPad, you can also find friends through Game Centre, which is great as you don't have to add them to your FB account. I'm esmeweatherwax if you are looking for neighbours.

Gillian Stopforth
    Hi, the hydro-electric dam, like the coast guard has to be placed on water. Make sure you have enough water tiles to accommodate it, it's a big building. I expanded the water around the biggest waterfall at the top of the map and placed it there. I know others have placed it at the bottom of the screen by the port.

Airam Gelera Esteban
    im trying to sync my township account in facebook to my android device (i already install township in my tablet) and in doesnt work even i click the button "connect to facebook" what should i do?

Susanita Hodges
    Thanks Gillian! Wow I did not realise I can add water titles....

Olga
    Quote Originally Posted by Airam Gelera Esteban View Post
    im trying to sync my township account in facebook to my android device (i already install township in my tablet) and in doesnt work even i click the button "connect to facebook" what should i do?
    Hi! Township on Facebook and Township Mobile are different games and it is not possible to sync them. As for the problem with the Connect to Facebook button, could you, please, share a bit more information on it with us?

Airam Gelera Esteban
    in the township mobile in the settings there is a button that say's "connect to facebook" so i click it and i thought it will automatically sync in my facebook account