Thread: Zoo enclosure

Ann-marie Gilbank

Zoo enclosure

Apart from the lack of room in the barn to collect all that you need to fill the zoo and the town. I had to wait for over a month to get a new enclosure, and now am am waiting for 33 glass, 33 bricks and 40 wood for my new encloser which I have only 24 wood. Markets rubbish, ( since the new update ), you get 2 or 3 of what you don't need, and none of what you do need. Planes are harder to fill.WHY can't we have 2 barns . 1 for the zoo etc. DON'T like this update at all.

Hi Ann-Marie,

If you ask me, I would say stop everything involving the zoo enclosures. The challenge here now is beyond ridiculous, no matter what level.

Whatever the Devs were or are thinking: This doesn't work. At all. You want to milk us? Ok – but please be kind enough to do it right. Thank you very much.
    Forum member since June 2014
    Cat Lvl 267 | Little Wonders
    tiny Lvl 175 | Mishmash

Penguinlay
    If you need woods, fill out zoo shop orders.

I have extra woods now since that's all I got mostly from my zoo shops.

My main problem, contrary to yours, is "I don't have enough slabs!!!".

Shop upgrades and township community building updates all use crazy extensive number of slabs and now, just because of it, I can't level up my township for like a month now.

All the small of slabs I got from train, it all goes to zoo's shop upgrades.

Township community buildings need over ten slabs each and I got the slabs from train occasionally.

P.S. slacks to slabs thanks to Lyndie.
    Last edited by Penguinlay; 05-17-2016 at 09:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Penguinlay View Post
    My main problem is "I don't have enough slacks!!!".

Shop upgrades and township community building updates all use crazy extensive number of slacks and now, just because of it, I can't level up my township for like a month now.

All the small of slacks I got from train, it all goes to zoo's shop upgrades.

Township community buildings need over ten slacks each and I got the slacks from train occasionally.
    What's a slack???? 😏
    iPad - Lyndie's town level 137. Zoo level 41
    Mac - Lyndie's town 2 level 181. Zoo level 45

Penguinlay
    Just frustrated... so a slack on my pronunciation!

Ann-marie Gilbank
    Quote Originally Posted by Penguinlay View Post
    If you need woods, fill out zoo shop orders.

I have extra woods now since that's all I got mostly from my zoo shops.

My main problem, contrary to yours, is "I don't have enough slabs!!!".

Shop upgrades and township community building updates all use crazy extensive number of slabs and now, just because of it, I can't level up my township for like a month now.

All the small of slabs I got from train, it all goes to zoo's shop upgrades.

Township community buildings need over ten slabs each and I got the slabs from train occasionally.

P.S. slacks to slabs thanks to Lyndie.

Ann-marie Gilbank
    I have been filling zoo orders like there's no tomorrow . Screwdriver or tape , what? . I have 72 screwdrivers and god knows how many tape. Or its purple gems 89, I just give up.

Kelsie Brenner
    I wonder if there is something with the zoo algorithms like there is with the construction materials for CBs? You don't want too many extras or something? I've been working on upgrading my shops and it does seem to be pretty steady with what you get. Besides the blasted Shears, the material seems to show up pretty evenly as needed.

Sharika Jeter
    Afraid to sell any building materials or tools I get from the zoo. Thinking I might need them at some point. Seems like every time I sell off the excess goods I have, it's next on the list I need for the plane and/or train. Hate to have to start again. Especially for the items that take forever to get ready. It's why I wished I had a separate barn for building materials and crops.