Thread: new coops friends

Rosita Savastano

new coops friends

My coop is 6 members..it 's impossible to add new members. No fb friends like playing. .and there is no way to invite any of my 58 game friends. Please help

Tassie
    Hi. You've posted this in the 'Ideas and Suggestions' section but I'm not quite sure what you are suggesting. If you are asking to be able to invite in-game friends, a number of people have already raised this but Playrix have not indicated that they will do this.

If you are looking for more members, you can post you co-op details here
    http://forum.playrix.com/showthread....to-get-members

But lots of people have started a co-op and don't have many members. You don't get anything extra for having your own co-op, so maybe another idea is that you and your co-op members could look for another co-op to join. That way you and the other Co-op you join will both benefit.

Jewel Markley
    Playrix support team: i have a suggestion for the co ops. As a leader of a co op I am having trouble communicating to all of my members due to not being in the game at the same time. I have a suggestion. Perhaps a bulletin board where the leader can post something they wish all members to read? A tab in the co op menu much like your "news" tab. Just a suggestion but I think it Would make a big difference in communication btw everyone. Thank you for reading this in advance!

Tassie
    I think this is a really great idea but am afraid it might get lost given the name of the thread you have added it to.

To get it reviewed by Playrix, have a look at this post on the best way to add a suggestion here with a useful heading:
    http://forum.playrix.com/showthread....submit-an-idea

Mrs.patton
    How do you advance in a co-op? How do you become an Elder or leader?

Calita61
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.patton View Post
    How do you advance in a co-op? How do you become an Elder or leader?
    The leader is the person who started the co-op generally and he or she appoints the elders.