Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Talk To/Communicate With Fish

Sakurafairy

Talk To/Communicate With Fish

I see my fish talk to me and ask me questions. I was wondering if an update could be made with a chat bubble or something of the sort. It would be great if I could respond to the fish or to just talk to them. I realize this might be a lot of work to make but I hope that this idea could be made a reality!

juliewestphal8@gmail.com
    Might be nice to be able to name them ourselves too.

Tassie
    You can give them a name when you buy them (tho I keep forgetting to do this )
    Last edited by Tassie; 05-20-2016 at 03:09 PM.

LilacViking
    Even a way to acknowledge that they are addressing us would be more satisfying than when I foolishly yet automatically tap in response.

I love your idea ! really wish it will happen!

Interaction between players and their fish.

The fish can talk to the player, but the player can't talk to the fish. Maybe just a little set of emojis. Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Patirica Carrillo View Post
    The fish can talk to the player, but the player can't talk to the fish. Maybe just a little set of emojis. Thank you
    I like this idea

Would be nice if we could chat with the fishes too.

Chatting with my fish

I love when my fish talk to me, but I always want to reply! To add a few answers that you can select to chat back with my fish would be awesome. Like when they ask "Was that a new food?" I should be able to reply "No silly, you were just really hungry" or "Yes, did you like it?" And that would allow for more personal convos with the fish.

Hi, I agree!!!! I love my fish family!!!! Where do you find the octopus?