Thread: 'Select All' Button For Sending Lives

Nadia Barker

'Select All' Button For Sending Lives

Hi,

It would be great if a "Select All" button, or option; could be put into the sending new lives to your friends feature.
    It is very time consuming, and becomes quite tedious to sned lives individually when a person has over 50 friends.

I love the game, and I know a lot of other people love the game as well. This will steamline the process of helping friends.

Сергей Волостнов
    In my opition more useful will be button in friend list for asking life. It can save thousand of hours if you have too many friends and must enter in search field every name to find friend who play fishdom...
    Too good to be true if this can be done

sbwolford

Select All Button: yes

I support Nadia's suggestion!

Quote Originally Posted by Nadia Barker View Post
    Hi,

It would be great if a "Select All" button, or option; could be put into the sending new lives to your friends feature.
    It is very time consuming, and becomes quite tedious to sned lives individually when a person has over 50 friends.

I love the game, and I know a lot of other people love the game as well. This will steamline the process of helping friends.

sbwolford

Agree! I want to ask for lives,too.

Quote Originally Posted by Сергей Волостнов View Post
    In my opition more useful will be button in friend list for asking life. It can save thousand of hours if you have too many friends and must enter in search field every name to find friend who play fishdom...
    Too good to be true if this can be done

Bethany Clarke
    I have over 160 friends. I totally agree with this suggestion! A Send All option would be so great.

Allow 'select all' to send lives

I would love the option to select all of the red hearts to send my friends lives instead of clicking them one at a time. You have to scroll, click the heart then wait, then click the send, scroll, do it again ... This is very time and energy consuming especially when you have lots of friends. Maybe just select 5 at a time or what is in view... would even be an improvement. Thanks.
    PS if there is a better way that I don't know of please let me know.

I agree. This would be super useful for those players that have a lot of friends.
    Town: Cedar Spring
    Town Level: 115
    Wildscapes Level: 546 (Max Level)
    Wildscapes Areas Finished: Asian Jungle, African Savannah & Arctic Tundra
    Forum Member: December 2015

Hi everybody! We are now working on that option, so it won't take long till we finally see it in the game