Thread: Sale Items Random?

Arlene James

Sale Items Random?

Does everyone get the same items for sale each week or is random for each player?

Sorry if this has previously answered but couldn't find it in a search.

By "items for sale" "each week," what do you mean exactly?
    Level 157
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Tassie
    If you mean the hot items, I think they are random

Arlene James
    Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    By "items for sale" "each week," what do you mean exactly?
    Nana, the game tells you (tip when logging into the game) that the goods that you can sell in the zoo are changed every 7 days. Does everyone get the same menu of goods to put up for sale or is it different for each player?

Hi Arlene,

Yes, the menu of goods we get to choose from for the zoo that changes every week are random and different for each player.

Tassie meant the same when talking about the "hot items", referring also to the zoo list. The hot ones change every day, though.

Choosing the word "sale" here might have been a bit misleading, since technically we don't sell items to the zoo; it's more of a feeding the hungry baskets mouth – at least from the feel of it.
    Forum member since June 2014
    Cat Lvl 267 | Little Wonders
    tiny Lvl 175 | Mishmash

Hi Arlene. Thanks for clarifying. My best guess is the algorithms in our games magically decide what items we are asked to use in all elements of game play - be it the Zoo or Township. So, yes, I agree with Cathy that it is random and different for each player.

I might add, the the game magically knows our weak spots - no or low product/crop inventories - and, again, through algorithms puts pressure and stress on us to come up with these items. All is not negative though. These same algorithms provide us with excess goods in the Market, etc. to help us meet needs when friends ask for help, or the train/plane needs cargo, or Zoo baskets need filling.

The big complaint recently has been that these algorithms have gotten out of whack, leaning heavily on negative rather than balanced distribution of items needed.
    Level 157
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Arlene James
    Cathy and Nana, thank you for your answers. This is helpful in judging the strategy of the game. I wasn't sure if it was like the sale events (like we presently have) or not. Gosh I love this forum.