Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Need Confirmation Button

Yes, Fishdom is extremly expensive. To have constantly fun with the game and play with a reasonable chance to win most levels, you have to invest a lot of diamonds=money. 500-1000 € for the first 1000 levels is reasonable assumption. So, Fishdom is the most expensive computer game of all time - by far. But it is even worse. Most of the time, Fishdom is pay to win. But Playrix has invented something new: pay, but you still will not win. Some levels are constructed this way, even with additional bombs at the start, your chance of winning is below 5%.
    That there is now answer from Playrix to my request confirms my opinion about Playrix. It is so obvious and clear.
    For Playrix, there are only three things important:
    1. Money
    2. Money
    3. Money
    And they don't care at all about:
    1. The player having fun
    2. The player not getting frustrated
    3. Being fair
    According to the letters of the law, they probably operate completely legal in some countries (not in Germany), but according to moral standpoints they do not.

Fishdom - Problem with in app purchase. Frequently I am denied when trying to purchase power ups. My iTunes account is fine. I am able to make other purchases through iTunes. My internet connection is great. After about two days this problem "magically" goes away. Any suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by Buckaragua View Post
    Yes, Fishdom is extremly expensive. To have constantly fun with the game and play with a reasonable chance to win most levels, you have to invest a lot of diamonds=money. 500-1000 € for the first 1000 levels is reasonable assumption. So, Fishdom is the most expensive computer game of all time - by far. But it is even worse. Most of the time, Fishdom is pay to win. But Playrix has invented something new: pay, but you still will not win. Some levels are constructed this way, even with additional bombs at the start, your chance of winning is below 5%.
    That there is now answer from Playrix to my request confirms my opinion about Playrix. It is so obvious and clear.
    For Playrix, there are only three things important:
    1. Money
    2. Money
    3. Money
    And they don't care at all about:
    1. The player having fun
    2. The player not getting frustrated
    3. Being fair
    According to the letters of the law, they probably operate completely legal in some countries (not in Germany), but according to moral standpoints they do not.
    Hi there. I don't work for Playrix but I do play Fishdom. I have found this game the least expensive to play, except for Township. Now there have been changes, diamonds are more freely available for tasks like feeding, cleaning etc. I would never be able to afford the amount of real cash that you mention, but I am enjoying the game and getting through the levels slowly but surely

Quote Originally Posted by Barrenquita View Post
    Fishdom - Problem with in app purchase. Frequently I am denied when trying to purchase power ups. My iTunes account is fine. I am able to make other purchases through iTunes. My internet connection is great. After about two days this problem "magically" goes away. Any suggestions?
    Hi there. Have you got the latest Fishdom update as there was a glitch with connection issues previous to this update being released? Can you access Help and Feedback via your game settings cog wheel?

Confirm To Use Diamonds

Hi! Love the game! I would like to be asked to"confirm" the use of diamonds to play on. Often times i hit it by mistake but can't go back.

Confirmation option

It would be great if we had the option in settings of having a 'buy confirmation'. Especially when the screen for spending 9 diamonds, to play on, pops up right after we run out of moves. Lost track of how many times I've accidently spent diamonds or have been tempted to click the screen to try the level again but it's the wrong screen. Please give us a 'buy confirmation' option.
    Level: 141
    Zoo Level: completed

LOVE my pandas and tigers!

I agree, I have done that a few times too.

I'm ready to quit because of the same thing. Very frustrating.

Quote Originally Posted by JAC67 View Post
    I'm ready to quit because of the same thing. Very frustrating.
    Hi Jac67. I understand what you mean. Hopefully it will be something that gets looked into very soon.

I agree. I have aalso bought lives I didn't want. Can anyone tell me how to use the two use two lighting power ups at the same time?