Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Need Confirmation Button

Purchasing gems

I would be more inclined to purchase gems if I were not constantly losing them by accidentally clicking "play on". I would assume this is an obvious tactic to use up people's gems, having the option clickable without an "are you sure" double check, but you may be decreasing your puchases by having the play on option so easily clickable. I am sure I am not the only person often mad that I am accidentally clicking " play on" and using my gems mistakingly.

I wish there was a way to purchase gems with the coins you get from feeding fish and completing levels is there no way this could be incorporated

I'm not exactly sure what's supposed to happen after I type "CONFIRM".

Quote Originally Posted by Alanloughlin View Post
    I'm not exactly sure what's supposed to happen after I type "CONFIRM".
    Sorry but where are you typing the word confirm ? I do not understand what you are trying to do or even if you are talking about the game.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 204, Zoo 194 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix