Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Need Confirmation Button

MimG

Need Confirmation Button

Please could we have a confirmation button before we spend purple gems? That's the 3rd time just now that I've used 9 gems by accident to carry on playing when I didn't want to because I knew I had no chance of completing the game!

The end of game box comes up so quickly to ask if you want to spend 9 gems to carry on playing, and 3 times I was in the middle of making a move and accidentally swiped the green box and watched with horror as I spent gems I didn't want to which were completely wasted! It wouldn't be so bad if I had something to show for it - if I'd bought some power ups or something, instead I've had to carry on playing for a few more seconds, or a few more moves all the time feeling really agitated and frustrated because I've wasted some hard won gems!!

DannyBoy
    I agree, I've almost done it a few times myself. What gets me though, is the screen prompting you to buy 3 lightning power-ups for 9 gems, and the purchase button is right where the try again button would be. I'm so anxious to try the level again, I accidentally buy those power-ups instead of trying again. I now have 12 of them, and I find they are the least useful powerup. I much prefer the 2 mines to give you a head start clearing the board. Lightning is the most useful when gems are locked/frozen, and those levels aren't that common.

sbwolford
    Agree. Confirmation button needed to help keep happy players

sax3
    Quote Originally Posted by sbwolford View Post
    Agree. Confirmation button needed to help keep happy players
    yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!!!!!!!
    angry to waste gems without aproval! Very shady to bank on such a mishap! the game is very good, don't spoil your reputation with foul play? THANKS TO FIX THIS SOOOOOON.

JChan
    I have done this a few times by needlessly spending gems. I am now more careful but that confirmation button would really nice!

Danice Arrianne Verceles
    I could not agree more. It's sooo frustrating when this happens

Confirmation button when spending diamonds is absolutely necessary

Imagine this: You're making online banking. And right before you klick on the button "make transfer", there suddenly is another button on the same place with the same look that says "buy xy for $100". You
    accidentally click on it without noticing what is happening there. Then there is a message: Congratulations, you bought xy for $100 - and there is no way to cancel the purchase, the 100$ are lost, and you bought something you don't need und you don't want. You would consider such a bank a deceiver, a criminal and whatever. And for good reason.

And there is the problem: This is EXACTLY how Fishdom does it with diamonds. Diamonds are like real money in Fishdom, you can buy them for real money. And Fishdom burns them exactly as this criminal bank burns your money. The way it is, Fishdom right now is a deceiver. I have lost so many diamonds thanks to the fraudulent Fishdom.

Back asking for confirmation when spending diamonds is absolutely necessary when you make such actions.
    Last edited by Buckaragua; 11-23-2016 at 11:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Buckaragua View Post
    Imagine this: You're making online banking. And right before you klick on the button "make transfer", there suddenly is another button on the same place with the same look that says "buy xy for $100". You
    accidentally click on it without noticing what is happening there. Then there is a message: Congratulations, you bought xy for $100 - and there is no way to cancel the purchase, the 100$ are lost, and you bought something you don't need und you don't want. You would consider such a bank a deceiver, a criminal and whatever. And for good reason.

And there is the problem: This is EXACTLY how Fishdom does it with diamonds. Diamonds are like real money in Fishdom, you can buy them for real money. And Fishdom burns them exactly as this criminal bank burns your money. The way it is, Fishdom right now is a deceiver. I have lost so many diamonds thanks to the fraudulent Fishdom.

Back asking for confirmation when spending diamonds is absolutely necessary when you make such actions.
    Hi. I can understand your frustrations. But steady on, fraud and deceipt are serious allegations. You want to suggest a confirmation button to buy diamonds? Great idea. As a player, I would like that option too.

Quote Originally Posted by hyacinth View Post
    Hi. I can understand your frustrations. But steady on, fraud and deceipt are serious allegations. You want to suggest a confirmation button to buy diamonds? Great idea. As a player, I would like that option too.
    I suggest a confirmation button when you buy diamonds and, as important, when you spend diamonds. Both are essentially money operations. Yes, confirmation button, that's what I meant. Sorry for my bad english.

If someone makes you do something that you do not actually intend and which cost you money you don't want to spend in this case, that is deceptive. And Fishdom does it because of this suddenly appearing similar buttons that cost you diamonds (money) when you press it accidentally without any confirmation! It happend to me about 10 times already although I now try to be very careful in Fishdom.
    Yes, it is a serious allegation, but without any confirmation button, it is unfortunately true.

Quote Originally Posted by Buckaragua View Post

I agree with Buckaragua. It is very frusterating when you have paid good money or spent a lot of your earning diamonds. I have the same issues and have complained to the Fishdom mngmt, they have compensated in different ways but nothing near to what I've lost accidently Touching my screen to just watch them disappear. Thankfully I noticed this early on before I spent to much money, this is also the most expensive game I've ever played. That's why I'm not purchasing anymore diamonds until they make necessary changes. As much as I enjoyed playing Fishdom getting upset losing my diamonds trumped that enjoyment. I've gone back to some old games & found some new ones that i'm starting to enjoy.. I hope Fishdom team resolves this issue before players decide to uninstall game all together..