Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: 10.10 Beta Testers Wanted

Mom of 5, wife, employee, and super cool attitude. I work hard and play hard. Just started the game last night and I'm addicted.... Great Job so far!

You should choose me to beta test games and updates because Hynotoad said to!

Hello, I’m a 61 year old retired/disabled woman. My only real pastime and passion is playing your games. I have a lot of time on my hands. You know what they say about Idle hands and the Devil. So help me keep the Devil away, and make me a beta tester.

Beta Tester

You won’t be sorry if you choose me to be a Beats Tester. I am loyal, conscientious and Pretty good at this game. I would love to have the chance to prove it to you and myself that I can get the job done.
    Thank You for listening I look forward to hearing from you.
    Theresa/Mamawash

I’m on level 1840 and patiently waiting for the Fantasy tank to open up. I’d love to be a tester for you!

Hi I wanted to be a beta tester, I already posted some suggestion on the forum, I really pay attention and even without being a tester I already try to help improve the game, one of my suggestions was already implemented so I'm always willing to help.

Wouldn't mind being tester on level 1080
    Mejulie

I wouldn't mind trying out the beta version of Fishdom. I love to play, although I'm not on as high of a level as some other members of the group.

Please pick me for beta tester

I would love to, please pick me!