Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 10.10 Beta Testers Wanted

I love Fishdom!

Hello!

Although I didn't get far in the game, I would love to be a beta tester! You probably have more qualified people, (IT professionals, Higher level players, etc), I am not either one of these. I enjoy playing games and I love giving my opinion (usually positive, but honest ) and I try to give ideas how something could be better.
    I look forward to playing with a beta version, but understand if I am not who you are looking for.
    Sincerely,
    Kathy

I would love to be a beta tester. I am on level 491 and I don't consider myself to be a really skilled player but I do enjoy playing this game. It takes me awhile to get the hang of certain games but I don't give up and keep on until I have beat the next level. I play all of the Playrix games and out of all of them this and the new Homescapes are my favorites. Pick me!!!

Hi, I would love to do beta testing. I have 10 years I.T experience where I regularly participated in testing new platforms and release updates . I love playing the game and am on level 1593. I love that some of the fish in the game I have in my home aquarium as well 😊Like my adorable little pyjama cardinals .

I would really like to be BETA TESTER for Fishdom. I just started playing the game this past spring but I already have 3 aquariums opened and own 10 fish. I am very dedicated to this game as I play it every day. I never forget to feed my fish and many times end up feeding all of my friends fish too. I am not an IT expert but I know how to run a computer very well. I would love to do this as I am a stay-at-home mom and have the time to devote to it!
    Thank you for your time and consideration.,
    Terry Burcham Rasmussen
    bamasquest@yahoo.com

I would love to assist with testing. I'm on level 1548 and play regularly.

Hi would love to be a beta player. I’m retired so I have plenty of time to play. I’m a beta tester for Apple other than that I’m not a programmer, just like to play.

yes i would love to be a part of this.

I would LOVE to beta test. I am a total and complete addict. Even if I wake up to go potty in the middle of the night I have to squeeze in a few games before going back to sleep. Breaks, lunch, during dinner, you name it, I am probably playing the game.

I am physically handicapped and love to play this game...I think I would enjoy being a beta tester very much... no I don't have an IT backround I just started playing this summer it's quite an addicting game...and I love my fish!

I love this game! I would love to try out new material. I am used to doing book reviews so I am sure I could do a thorough job of reviewing this as well.