Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 10.10 Beta Testers Wanted

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

10.10 Beta Testers Wanted

We're looking for 20 passionate players to help us improve the game.

Know everything about the game? Always stay tuned for updates and new features? Know how to make the aquariums even prettier? Know for sure which feed the fish prefer and which sponge is best for the aquarium glass? If you answered YES to any of the above, then this position is for you!

You will:
    - Play the beta version of the new update;
    - Send the most thorough and constructive feedback on the new features;
    - Communicate with the developers of your favorite game.

We will:
    - Offer early access to the upcoming updates;
    - Be in touch with you about the most recent game improvements;
    - Respond to your feedback and improve the game accordingly;
    - Give you the chance to contribute to the game development.

If you are interested, leave a comment here in the thread explaining why we should choose you With your feedback, you may help create some of the most amazing updates Fishdom has ever seen!

I don't mind giving it a go.
    I have a background in I.T. including testing.
    I've played Fishdom since Easter and am on level 1421 (although stuck here).
    I'm on an iMac.

I am also interested in helping out. My background is also in IT and have an eye for detail. I am currently on Level 1595 and obviously an avid daily player.

Would like to participate. I play each day and love this game! ❤️

Yes I would love to get updates first I play everyday love this game

I would love to be a beta tester. I am an avid player, playing several times a day. I am on level 281. And I believe I could help, with giving my opinion on your new updates thanks.

Hello - I would like to be a beta tester. I'm an active player and this is my favorite game. I do my best to keep my tanks clean and my fish happy Thanks for the consideration.

I'm interested I play everyday, If I run out of lives & as soon as I get more I play again I love when I get hours of endless lives I havecancer so lots of free time

On level 996 really enjoy the game! Play a few times a day. It's challenging yet relaxing. Love to test and forward my opinions and suggestions.
    Thx

I would love to be a Beta tester. I have been one for a few other games in the past.