Thread: Mine metal collection

Marie Everhart

Mine metal collection

So I have been playing this game for at least a year if not longer and the deeper I go in the mine and the more I level up the game I'm still stuck with the low end metals that I can do nothing with. As the mine levels up the more gold and platinum available would be super nice! I can remember the last time I was able to actually make a platinum bar.

Susie Breden
    I'm on level 92 in the game and level 51,200 in the mine and yes, I get a lot of copper, but, I also get an awful lot of silver, gold and platinum as well. I get so much of each, I sell huge amounts to get coins and still have more than I will ever use of all of them. I have over 1,400 pieces of raw platinum right now, and that's after selling off 950 pieces a few days ago. I buy mining tools (pick axes) from Raja almost every hour and always get at least some platinum. When I was only getting tools from the train, I was like you, barely able to make a platinum bar. Try either getting pick axes or raw platinum from the dealer and see how that goes

What level are you at in your mine?
    Last edited by Susie Breden; 05-09-2016 at 02:35 AM.

Calita61
    I find the gold and platinum sometimes hide in the corners. In the areas it takes a liitle bit more to clear. I sometimes run low on one or another, but then i buy some from Raja.

Ronnie Rose
    Quote Originally Posted by Marie Everhart View Post
    So I have been playing this game for at least a year if not longer and the deeper I go in the mine and the more I level up the game I'm still stuck with the low end metals that I can do nothing with. As the mine levels up the more gold and platinum available would be super nice! I can remember the last time I was able to actually make a platinum bar.
    I seem to be getting just enough of the gold and platinum to get by. My ongoing problem is the way they have tightened up on gems. I usually go to the mine when I have at least 100 picks. I used to get at least one topaz per run. Now I can go through 100 picks without finding a gem at all. Like Susie I also use Raja for picks so I do this at least twice a day. I don't think I have seen a topaz in a week!

People are postulating that this awful tightening up of gems, lower helicopter orders, etc, is some sort of preparation for the new coop building. I cannot imagine what they can possibly do to make up for replacing our enjoyment of the game for sheer frustration. Lowering the amount you can get from the helicopters while introducing 2 new factories for 350,000 and 400,000 is cruel. I do love this game, but not as much as before. I used to get up in the morning and rush to turn on the game. Now I put it off until I feel ready to face what the plane might bring or any other new tortures Playrix has thought up for us. As for updates, I dread them. In the end, I am not threatening to stop playing, at least not today.

Bethany Clarke
    I get a lot of copper and platinum, but I don't get much silver or gold by comparision, and I use everything I get right away. lol

Arlene James
    I go to the mine after 3 trains have come in. I don't buy mining tools from Raja, but I do buy lots of ore. Platinum seems a little scarce, but I think that's because Susie is getting it all.