Thread: Neighbors balloons

Angela C Atkinson

Neighbors balloons

I like to find the random ballows while helping my friends but I don't think we should have to pay for them with towncash. Or the ones in our own town. They are too expensive and the towncash is hard to come by. They should be like an extra daily reward or make the towncash easier to earn..

Laura may
    I think this is a great idea :-)

Arlene James
    We are allowed 4 balloons a day (might be 5, not sure). The first one is free, the others we pay for. I know that earning the town cash is hard, and I personally didn't use it for balloons when I was on the lower levels; even now I think twice about it. For my free balloon, I usually go to Ernie's Township, I have this silly belief that he gives the best gifts.

I would recommend saving your T$ for the dealer. I think that will give you the best bang for your buck.

One-Eye 57
    I, too, have thought, even as a new player, that the balloons -- even if we can choose to pay for them or not, should be free. I fully understand the need for the developers to continue to earn real money from the game. So many of us will periodically need to purchase some T-cash. But it goes fast with balloons, treasure chests, and hiring the merchant help, not to mention my own periodic impatience clearing land, upgrading my barn, etc. If we must keep paying for the treasures of the mine and ships, etc., maybe reduce it to 1 or 2 T-cash. But, I vote for free balloons! Or offer balloons with every help given to a friend -- then I won't feel like I'm missing a chance by not buying the balloon item!

Christiedow
    How do I know if someone else needs help

One-Eye 57
    Christiedow, tap the community icon on the bottom left-hand side, which takes you to the community screen with your friends, etc. The first upper left-hand tab, an <!>, brings you to a listing of persons needing help to whose towns you can visit, whether they are friends are not. Visit their towns to check on their trains and airplanes. You will see the <!> indicating which crates are available for other players to fill.
    I personally enjoy helping others -- we all need it -- and it helps empty my barn and gives me clovers for the House of Luck (wherein I am continuously "unlucky'!)
    Hope this bit of direction helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Arlene James View Post
    We are allowed 4 balloons a day (might be 5, not sure). The first one is free, the others we pay for. I know that earning the town cash is hard, and I personally didn't use it for balloons when I was on the lower levels; even now I think twice about it. For my free balloon, I usually go to Ernie's Township, I have this silly belief that he gives the best gifts.

I would recommend saving your T$ for the dealer. I think that will give you the best bang for your buck.
    Thank you for this tidbit of information. I did not know the first balloon was free. In the beginning I found myself paying the $3 for the balloons until I realized what I was getting from the balloons was stuff I didn't want. Now I don't buy them.